Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner vs. Henderson County predictions

Featured Replies

is henderson county any good? I havent seen or heard anything about them?

Conner by 6.

Henderson is very talented. I think they will win by 10. Played both this year, but watch point gaurd, center, and wing player, they are a very good team.

Henderson wins by 12. Rinesha Soaper will be tough for Conner to handle

  • Author

I saw Hendersons record... How tough is the 2nd region?

I also would like to know how tough the 2nd region is. I heard Henderson scored 101 in their region semi-final game.

  • Author

Ya but scoring 100 points doesn't neccessary mean anything if the second region is full of small no talent schools.

The Second Region is always one of the toughest regions in the state. I'll say Henderson by 18.

I saw Hendersons record... How tough is the 2nd region?

The region isn't bad but Henderson beat a couple of teams in the Sweet 16. They beat Ohio County and Franklin-Simpson. I thimk Henderson definately played tougher out of region schedule. We'll see if it pays off.

  • Author
The Second Region is always one of the toughest regions in the state. I'll say Henderson by 18.

 

Ill have to say the 9th is a much tougher region.. Having Boone County NDA and Conner all ranked at one time

Conner wins by 9.

While Henderson County may score a lot of points (someone mentioned over 100 points in the regional semi's and in the 80's in the regional final), my question is do they play very good defense? Giving up 80+ points in the regional final game is somewhat of an indicator that they do not.

 

In any event we will soon find out......

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.