Everything posted by VarsitySports55
-
Conner Vs NIDA
I think this is going to be a very close game. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Conner play NDA already this year? If so who won?
-
Conner Vs NIDA
Sorry about the spelling error on the title
-
Conner Vs NIDA
I dont know if anyone has started a thread about this yet.. But what are your predictions?
-
Conner 58 Cov Holy Cross 47 (9th Region Semi-Finals)
Way to go lady cougars! Good luck against NDA
-
Conner vs. Holy Cross Predictions?
Conner by 7
-
Dixie 46 Conner 41
It was a close game the whole time. Conner took the lead late in the third and lost it in the final minutes of the fourth
-
Dixie v Conner (9th region 1st round)
Very true. But I think Conner will win tonight. They play with so much heart. The only hard part will be containing Luke Mace. Kid is HUGE.
-
Conner vs. Dixie
Do you have a link to it? I tried to look for a thread on it but I couldn't find one.
-
Conner vs. Holy Cross Predictions?
I'd love to see Conner advance to the finals and have a rematch with Boone. Im taking Conner in this one. Hopefully the Cougars dont overlook HC like they did last time.
-
Conner vs. Dixie
Any predictions? I know Dixie beat Conner 2 times already this year.
-
Conner 57 Highlands 46
Also i agree with atm. Great officiated game last night. I dont why anyone would think the refs did a bad job. Probably one of the best officiated games I have seen all year. Conner only shot so many free throws because they were up late in the game and highlands was forced to foul. But good game Highlands. Good luck in the future
-
Conner 57 Highlands 46
Great game Lady Cougars. Good luck the rest of the way!
-
Region 9 Winner
Yes I do watch these teams play often.
-
Region 9 Winner
AGREED!
-
Dixie v Conner (9th region 1st round)
Although the region tournament history doesn't show it, Jim Hicks always has Conner ready for tournament time. Just look back to '05 when Conner upset Cov Cath who was then #1. Although they have not made it far in the tournament, they always give teams very tough games.
-
9th Region Pairings
You may beat Conner in the regular season by double digits but when it comes tournament time they will give you a very tough game. Hicks is one of the best coaches at getting his team ready for the tournament.
-
Region 9 Winner
Boone is very impressive but they rely heavily on Behrens. Also Bradley seems to crumble under pressure sometimes when Boone is losing. NDA is very good. But I think Conner is very capable of making it to the finals and winning and I think they will do so. Hodges is a very strong inside force and Long runs the point very well. If they can get past Highland then I see them facing Boone is the finals.
-
9th Region Draw
Im going to take Conner vs. Boone in the finals. Conner looked sloppy in the district championship against Boone. I think they will step it up big time and beat highlands tonight.
-
Conner/St. Henry Predcitions
Hicks will once again have the cougars ready to play. im going with conner in a close one. plus the homecourt advantage always helps. the conner student section is crazy come playoff time
-
Conner/St. Henry Predcitions
Who gets the win in the 33rd district title game? How will this win effect the draw for the 9th region tournament?
-
Boone Co. vs. Conner 33rd District Finals Predictions
I'll take conner by 5. Allison Long is a great shooter and great ball handler. Plus Conner homecourt advantage.
-
Conner 67 Boone County 57
Very true. Boone seemed to game-plan mainly against Thomas and Pugh this took their attention off the other players and it hurt them badly in the end.
-
8 teams left in the 9th
Homecourt advantage will mean alot to this conner team. Seems they always play great when they have a big crowd cheering them on. Look for them to suprise some teams.
-
Conner 67 Boone County 57
HUGE win for Hicks and his cougars. Hicks does an outstanding job getting his team ready come playoff time. Aaron stephens stepped up and played a great game. Erik Thomas also was solid for conner. Great game Cougars. Goodluck friday night. I also cannot wait to see a rematch of last years district finals. Should be a good one.
-
Boone v Conner predictions
Coach Hicks always has the Cougars ready come playoff time. Im picking conner in an upset at home.