Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 79 NDA 64

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Conner....ok, ok my theory about NDA winning was wrong (I am strong enough to admit it). Best of luck to Conner as they represent NKY!!!!

I hate to tell everyone that I told you so. Congrats to Conner, and to Allison Long on her 1000 point.

Congrats to the Lady Cougars. If my memory is correct, the last time the Lady Cougars made the trip to E.A. Diddle was when their current coach was their star.

 

Tale of two halves for Allison Long. I thought she really struggled at the point in the first half after #4 went out. Then in the 2nd half, she completely took over and joined the 1000 point club. Congrats to her on an outstanding achievement.

 

Overall, CSHS (I'm old school) had many more offensive weapons than NDA. I thought NDA had one scorer you had to shut down and then the rest you took your chance with. They have a bunch of strong athletes but not a lot of scorers. Hats off to them for playing 84 feet for 32 minutes.

 

It didnt take long for me to figure out which Cougar was Jeff Kremer's daughter when I saw one of them sporting #53. Is it true that she's going to NKU?

 

Lastly, how many times in one broadcast can you call Tierney Johnson and Johnson Tierney?

I called it too.. everyone else just underestimated Conner's ability congrats to the lady Cougars.. Congrats Allison Long on joining a prestigious club (As a junior). Congrats to the cougars

Congrats to the Lady Cougars. If my memory is correct, the last time the Lady Cougars made the trip to E.A. Diddle was when their current coach was their star.

 

Tale of two halves for Allison Long. I thought she really struggled at the point in the first half after #4 went out. Then in the 2nd half, she completely took over and joined the 1000 point club. Congrats to her on an outstanding achievement.

 

Overall, CSHS (I'm old school) had many more offensive weapons than NDA. I thought NDA had one scorer you had to shut down and then the rest you took your chance with. They have a bunch of strong athletes but not a lot of scorers. Hats off to them for playing 84 feet for 32 minutes.

 

It didnt take long for me to figure out which Cougar was Jeff Kremer's daughter when I saw one of them sporting #53. Is it true that she's going to NKU?

 

Lastly, how many times in one broadcast can you call Tierney Johnson and Johnson Tierney?

 

Has a great ring to it! :ylsuper: They handled the pressure better tonight!!!

I think the Conner girls & boys teams play the same way that their respective coaches played the game, hard nosed & very intense.

Great game to NDA as well they played well.. (except very rough and were pushing and fouling a little more than necessary) actually heard about the Tierney girl swinging at #53. But besides the point Congrats to NDA fought hard and came close.

Congrats to the Lady Cougars. If my memory is correct, the last time the Lady Cougars made the trip to E.A. Diddle was when their current coach was their star.

 

Tale of two halves for Allison Long. I thought she really struggled at the point in the first half after #4 went out. Then in the 2nd half, she completely took over and joined the 1000 point club. Congrats to her on an outstanding achievement.

 

Overall, CSHS (I'm old school) had many more offensive weapons than NDA. I thought NDA had one scorer you had to shut down and then the rest you took your chance with. They have a bunch of strong athletes but not a lot of scorers. Hats off to them for playing 84 feet for 32 minutes.

 

It didnt take long for me to figure out which Cougar was Jeff Kremer's daughter when I saw one of them sporting #53. Is it true that she's going to NKU?

Lastly, how many times in one broadcast can you call Tierney Johnson and Johnson Tierney?

 

Don't know about Jordan but Stephanie Hodges #11 has committed to NKU from what I was told tonight. Can a Conner fan verify that? I did see Coach Winstel give her a big hug afterwards.

 

One scorer from the outside! Inside, it did not seem like anyone was guarding Molly Johnson at times. As many shots as #22 dropped in last night she had nothing fall for her tonight. Conner will have trouble playing against a team w/a big girl inside, IMO.

 

Great, hard fought game by both teams.

 

Good luck Cougars next week.:banana:

Yes Stephanie Hodges will be attending NKU but as for Jordan she will not.

NDA had several defensive breakdowns especially in the paint and under the basket. Conner was simply beating them to the basket and IMO the NDA coach never made any adjustments. Why did she wait until the last 2 minutes of the game to try and press? Congrats to Conner and good luck in Bowling Green.

Congrats to the Lady Cougars!!! Glad to hear Stephanie Hodges is going to NKU. She was by far the best all around player in the 9th this year. Don't be surprised if the Lady Cougars go deep in the tournament.

Congrats to the Lady Cougars!! Great Game! Also A big congrats to Allison Long on her 1000th point. Keep it up cougars. Good luck at state.

Are there any stats for this game?

Don't know about Jordan but Stephanie Hodges #11 has committed to NKU from what I was told tonight. :

 

Boy, brain cramp on my part. Yes, I meant Hodges. Very solid player. I'm guessing Randy Hodges is her dad or uncle and he was a strong inside player back in the late 70s.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.