Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SirMixAlot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SirMixAlot

  1. Back to the game, Scott has been hitting the ball well this week, and Adkins hasn't allowe a run in 12 straight innings, and on two earned runs in 16 innings of work. I think it will be a low scoring game, but Scott hits the ball well enough to get them by. Scott 6 BB 2
  2. :thumb: Scott needs bad for Hiller to find himself and pitch like he can. As soon as that happens, Scott will be dangerous.
  3. Guess we will find out tonight? I hope your right, I think with Adkins or Adams on the hill the eagles are as good as anybody.
  4. Adkins is on the hill for Scott, who will be throwing for Brossart.
  5. Don't care who you are, have to agree with that.
  6. First game of the season, and I believe Harrison has lost two as well.
  7. When Zac Adams gets right he will be fine to.
  8. Jordan Adkins for Scott is 2-0 and has only gave up 2 earned runs in 16 innings with 17 k's.
  9. No It will not be at Scott this year, I heard it will be at Cynthia, and it would be at Scott next year.
  10. Lol I guess your right, well see you in May. I guess the class that Mac shows rubs off on the entire program. Have fun with Bracken and Deming for the next two months.
  11. Well then why have they failed to come up to Scott the last three years, not saying they are, but they seem to play the Brackens of the world three times a year.
  12. Never said he was, but it doesn't mean that Mac isn't classless, hes a great coach, but does it with no class.
  13. No they aren't playing. Well unless Scott travels down there. Harrison has found a reason to not make the trip to Scott for a third straight year. Class by Coach Whitaker, pure class.
  14. Carr is the Dean of Displicne at Scott. Not sure if that is the official title, but he runs the in school detetion. I think a business postion would fit him well at Cooper.
  15. I believe next monday at Scott.
  16. I heard Deck will be playing as a DB, not sure hearsay as well, also I believe Hank is playing football.
  17. To say Scott would get blown out of the water is far from the truth. Are they up there with Harrison and Clark, well no, but to say they can't compete, well thats just ignorant. I guess we will find out next monday when Harrison comes up to Scott. The region this year is 5 or 6 deep and anyone of Harrison, Clark, Brossart, Campbell, Scott, or Montgomery could win the region. Harrison is the favorite, but their isn't a big drop.
  18. They lost to Conner last night 14-4.
  19. He does as does Nigeridger (Sp?) and Smith, Smith will be the point Guard next year. Wilson is good, but has to learn to play within him self and not force up stupid shots as he is prone to do. I want to say I'm forgeting somebody but I can't think of who it is.
  20. Walton has a new field right, I believe it was only 250 down the left field line when i was last there 2 years ago. I thought I heard them saying something about it but I am not sure.
  21. Brossart is a 10th region team. He is talking about the 9th All "A".
  22. Wow is all I have to say, they don't deserve to win another game.
  23. Thats 12 straight Scoreless innings for Adkins.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.