Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Brossart Predictions

Featured Replies

Its the first 37th district seeding game for both teams I believe. Who you you have for this game?

Brossart has already beaten Silver Grove and Calvary Christian in the seeding games

Adkins is on the hill for Scott, who will be throwing for Brossart.

Adkins is on the hill for Scott, who will be throwing for Brossart.

 

 

If Adkins is indeed throwing for the Eagles, I'll take Scott.

I will take Scott in this one with Adkins on the hill. However if Scott does not come up with a 3rd and 4th starter down the road they could be in real trouble. I know with the rainouts they have been having it has not hurt them yet because Adkins and Adams have had rest between starts and there has been a gap between games where you can bring them back quicker because of the rainouts. I just don't know about the 3rd and 4th man in the rotation. I thought Hiller could be the 3rd starter but he has not really shown much this year so far but he has time to turn it around. Murray looks like he could be a good reliever in games just don't know if he could give you 5 or 6 innings as a starter. There is still time for someone to step up and get that 3rd and 4th starter role for the Eagles. Getting back to the thread Scott wins this game I would say 5-2.

  • Author
Adkins is on the hill for Scott, who will be throwing for Brossart.

 

Probably Tyler Verst for the Mustangs

Brossart has already beaten Silver Grove and Calvary Christian in the seeding games

 

Scott is much better than the two teams posted above and IMO is much better than brossart.

Scott is much better than the two teams posted above and IMO is much better than brossart.

 

Guess we will find out tonight? I hope your right, I think with Adkins or Adams on the hill the eagles are as good as anybody.

Guess we will find out tonight? I hope your right, I think with Adkins or Adams on the hill the eagles are as good as anybody.

 

I agree with those two on the mound... It's a drastic dropoff from those two... So they longer they stay on the hill the better the eagles will be.

I agree with those two on the mound... It's a drastic dropoff from those two... So they longer they stay on the hill the better the eagles will be.

 

:thumb: Scott needs bad for Hiller to find himself and pitch like he can. As soon as that happens, Scott will be dangerous.

Back to the game, Scott has been hitting the ball well this week, and Adkins hasn't allowe a run in 12 straight innings, and on two earned runs in 16 innings of work. I think it will be a low scoring game, but Scott hits the ball well enough to get them by. Scott 6 BB 2

Back to the game, Scott has been hitting the ball well this week, and Adkins hasn't allowe a run in 12 straight innings, and on two earned runs in 16 innings of work. I think it will be a low scoring game, but Scott hits the ball well enough to get them by. Scott 6 BB 2

 

Who were Adkins previous 16 innings against though? :sssh:

 

But I'll take Scott in this one!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.