Everything posted by SirMixAlot
-
Campbell Co. 4 Harrison Co. 1
So much for Harrison being the cream of the crop, well maybe they still will be, but they are defintly beatable, nice win for the Camels, the 10th is wide open this year.
-
Ryle 8 Campbell Co 2
From all accounts it was CC that didn't want to play, Ryle seemed ready to play, Campbell didn't. Sour Grapes if you ask me. Who pitched for each team.
-
Ryle 8 Campbell Co 2
Who pitched for each?
-
Scott 10 Mason County 0 (Game 2)
Find a way to get Zac in every stat line don't you ha. But congrats to Zac he is swinging that bat really well and is starting to pitch very well as well. Hopefully he keeps it up, the eagles really need him to keep it going. Him and Adkins are going to have to keep pitching how they have this year out side of the St. Henry game for Zac and The CC game for Jordan. Still think they are the best 1-2 punch in the 10th or NKY for that matter.
-
Campbell/Covington Scott Predictions
Notrodomous? lol. Congrats to the Camels on the win.
-
Campbell/Covington Scott Predictions
37th district seeding game, I'd venture to say Adkins is going for the eagles and Woodruff for the camels. The winner has the inside edge for the 1 seed. Predictions? I'll go with the eagles 4-2, both pitchers will be dealing.
-
Dixie's Stephen Benson to sign with KCU
Or PIONEERS.
-
Scott 4 Ryle 4
Final. I heard the teams aren't finishing it leaving it as is. One of the stranger things I have seen, Adams went for the eagles.
-
Highlands 4 Scott 2
So he pitched 4 times in 11 days ?
-
CovCath 8 Holmes 0
especially a district win, if there 4 games you want to win, its your 4 district games.
-
Highlands 4 Scott 2
No way he is 2-0...he pitched and they lost to Scott 11-0. Plus he had at least 4 walks against them.
-
CovCath 15 Boone County 2
Howd Maile and Farris hit.
-
Doc Morris
Boone or McNick?
-
Doc Morris
How did the Doc Morris finish.
-
Highlands 4 Scott 2
Towles can throw, he'll go to college, not a big one, and he won't get drafted. Not taking anything away from him, he is a good pitcher, and hey, if he keeps working he may get drafted down the road, no way no how though he gets drafted this year.
-
Scott 9 Brossart 1
Sorry I stand corrected, I thought he started, Simmer down my friend. I guess Hertzenber ran out of gas then.
-
Scott 9 Brossart 1
Figured it would be well pitched by Adkins and Verst, just sounds like Verst ran out of gas. Scott goes to 6-3 on the year.
-
Scott 9 Brossart 1
Heard adkins only gave up 2 hits.... besides hitting, heard an error filled inning...either 4 or 5 aided scott to a 5 1 lead...can anyone fill me in
-
Mason County 5 Campbell County 4
Especially the way the Camels have been playing lately.
-
Scott/Brossart Predictions
Finesse, won't overpower you, but mixs speeds and pitches well, locates his pitches.
-
Mason County 5 Campbell County 4
Errors count as un earned runs. The hitter that scored on the three run home run would be earned, but if the other two runners reached on error , they count as unearned.
-
Scott/Brossart Predictions
No worries, I was just throwing the numbers out there.
-
Scott/Brossart Predictions
I agree with all of that. Numbers are still impressive though.
-
Scott/Brossart Predictions
I believe Tyler Verst.
-
Scott/Brossart Predictions
St. Henry, Logan Co, and Highlands. If you think its a fluke, He was 8-2 last year with a 3.14 era and was in the top 10 in strike outs in NKY.