Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 4 Scott 2

Featured Replies

Highlands 4 Scott 2 in the Doc Morris Wooden Bat Tourney.

 

HHS defeats Scott with the help from the Scott infielders, as Thomas Towles pitches a complete game in front of his Grandfather the legendary and Hall of Fame member Senator Jim Bunning.

 

I will let the HHS fans post anymore info, but Towles looked impressive today at least to me.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaterBoy you should be very suprised about todays game.

 

Quote from WaterBoy on the previous Highlands v. Scott matchup , "Very suprised that Highlands was held scoreless, but not so suprised that Scott scored 11 on Towles."

 

Though your quote was factually inaccurate I'm sure you're very suprised about todays game.

Towles can twirl, there's not doubt about it. He has the skills, mechanics and genepool. I see him atleast playing College ball if he doesnt get drafted.

Towles can twirl, there's not doubt about it. He has the skills, mechanics and genepool. I see him atleast playing College ball if he doesnt get drafted.

 

Towles can throw, he'll go to college, not a big one, and he won't get drafted. Not taking anything away from him, he is a good pitcher, and hey, if he keeps working he may get drafted down the road, no way no how though he gets drafted this year.

Towles can throw pretty good but not a D-1 pitcher. I would say not in same league with Nichols and Elliott.

Thomas Towles? of Highlands? Get drafted? Even go D-1? Wow talk the kid up much.... He throws hard but has a HUGE problem with control... He is very inconsistent, when he is on he is on but man he is normally not on.

WaterBoy you should be very suprised about todays game.

 

Quote from WaterBoy on the previous Highlands v. Scott matchup , "Very suprised that Highlands was held scoreless, but not so suprised that Scott scored 11 on Towles."

 

Though your quote was factually inaccurate I'm sure you're very suprised about todays game.

 

Your right :thumb: Kind of funny you bring that up from a thread that long ago? But once again your right, I am absolutely suprised with this outcome.

 

And good luck to him in the pros! :lol: :lol:

Towles can twirl, there's not doubt about it. He has the skills, mechanics and genepool. I see him atleast playing College ball if he doesnt get drafted.

 

It's good to start my monday mornings off with some laughs, and you people sure do help with that :thumb:

It's good to start my monday mornings off with some laughs, and you people sure do help with that :thumb:

 

I agree.... Does towles have any offers yet? Maybe the reds can use him in the bullpin to close out some games :D :D

Judging from how well he pitched against SCOTT, he prob could...

I agree.... Does towles have any offers yet? Maybe the reds can use him in the bullpin to close out some games :D :D

 

You and Water boy must really enjoy hating on a high school kid. :rolleyes: Look in the mirror and ask yourself if making fun of a kid on BGP is really worth it, then go back to whatever it is you do.

You and Water boy must really enjoy hating on a high school kid. :rolleyes: Look in the mirror and ask yourself if making fun of a kid on BGP is really worth it, then go back to whatever it is you do.

 

Well I looked in the mirror and now I'm back in class. Thanks for the help G! :thumb:

You and Water boy must really enjoy hating on a high school kid. :rolleyes: Look in the mirror and ask yourself if making fun of a kid on BGP is really worth it, then go back to whatever it is you do.

 

Go watch this kid pitch... Come back and read the quotes in this thread... Then make your assumption... Why build up a kid when he not that good... I don't mean to make fun of this kid I AM making fun of the people on this thread who actually believes he will get drafted... I am sure he is a nice and he is doing really well but write out a list of all the names the other kids who have the potiental to get drafted THIS YEAR and see if his name fits in there... I dont think so.

Go watch this kid pitch... Come back and read the quotes in this thread... Then make your assumption... Why build up a kid when he not that good... I don't mean to make fun of this kid I AM making fun of the people on this thread who actually believes he will get drafted... I am sure he is a nice and he is doing really well but write out a list of all the names the other kids who have the potiental to get drafted THIS YEAR and see if his name fits in there... I dont think so.

 

 

This young man is very capable of being drafted one day. He's a late blooming physically maturing kid. There is a lot of upside. He's 6'4 and throws hard and does come from a good gene pool. I wouldn't be so quick to judge this young man's potential so negatively.

Kids that get drafted very high out of high school are few.Most that get drafted go on to college and work on their game and then improve on their standing in the draft.Someone who can throw hard has the potential and college coaches can help them with their control and mechanics.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.