Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell/Covington Scott Predictions

Featured Replies

37th district seeding game, I'd venture to say Adkins is going for the eagles and Woodruff for the camels. The winner has the inside edge for the 1 seed. Predictions? I'll go with the eagles 4-2, both pitchers will be dealing.

Camels 3-1

Camels 5-3

Scott 8-3

  • Author
How about Campbell 8 Scott 2!!!! hahaha

 

Notrodomous? lol. Congrats to the Camels on the win.

Actually the game was Camels 8 Scott 3

I am sorry about that, it was a typo I meant 3. Either way though it looks good!! Now the big rivalry between the Camels and Stangs will add an extra log onto the fire.

If Brossart beats Campbell then things get very interesting as there would be a 3 way tie for 1st in the district presuming that Brossart, Campbell, and Scott can take care of Silver Grove and Calvary. Anybody know how they would determine the #1 seed then?

If it ends in a 3 way tie I believe they use a coin flip to determine #1 seed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.