Ryle 8 Campbell Co 2

Not unless they agree to continue it on a future date....not a seeding game for either team so I doubt they will continue it.

I can't see Campbell County wanting to continue this game. The bus basically "peeled out" getting out of there. Down 8-2 after 4 innings I think was enough. Ryle could have used a win. But if nothing else, it was good to see them swing the bats some.

I can't see Campbell County wanting to continue this game. The bus basically "peeled out" getting out of there. Down 8-2 after 4 innings I think was enough. Ryle could have used a win. But if nothing else, it was good to see them swing the bats some.

The temp was 37 degrees it was raining from the first inning. The game should never have been played since it was supposed to be played at Campbell County to begins with. The coach from Ryle was begging to get this game in since his team played so well over the weekend. This game was ludicrous at best in this weather. Shame on you Ryle!!!!!

The temp was 37 degrees it was raining from the first inning. The game should never have been played since it was supposed to be played at Campbell County to begins with. The coach from Ryle was begging to get this game in since his team played so well over the weekend. This game was ludicrous at best in this weather. Shame on you Ryle!!!!!

The weather was fine when this game started. You can hardly blame a coach or team from wanting to play a game that was scheduled. It appears as though most other schools in NKY also attempted to get in their games. You are right about one thing, though - the game was supposed to have been played at Campbell County. What is a bit odd, however, is that Campbell County called Ryle late in the day to say they had to cancel the game because their field was "unplayable", yet one of the CC teams was actually practicing on the field yesterday afternoon/evening. Any insight in this??

So what if the weather was bad.... A real player or fan of the game is willing to play in the drop of a hat no matter what the conditions are.

From all accounts it was CC that didn't want to play, Ryle seemed ready to play, Campbell didn't. Sour Grapes if you ask me. Who pitched for each team.

Shame on Ryle? For what? Wanting to play? Campbell County got on their bus and came over so apparently they wanted to play, too. Why don't you trash talk them, too.

And of course Ryle wanted to keep playing. Who wouldn't want to play when you only need three more outs. Campbell County certainly didn't want to lose. I noticed their fans and coaches doing a bit of begging themselves.

The weather was fine when this game started. You can hardly blame a coach or team from wanting to play a game that was scheduled. It appears as though most other schools in NKY also attempted to get in their games. You are right about one thing, though - the game was supposed to have been played at Campbell County. What is a bit odd, however, is that Campbell County called Ryle late in the day to say they had to cancel the game because their field was "unplayable", yet one of the CC teams was actually practicing on the field yesterday afternoon/evening. Any insight in this??

If you know so much about this then why don't you explain it.

What time was the game suppose to be at Campbell County? 7 I think. Do you know where the umpires were coming from? The rain hit CC around 6:30 or so and the game would have been rained out. The reason why I ask about the umpires is if the game was moved to an earlier time would those umpires be able to get to CC for an earlier game? Most of the umpires CC uses are not from NKY but from further south like the Lexington area.