Everything posted by Big Slick
-
Ashland/Lewis County Updates (16th Region Quarterfinals)
Link?
-
16th Region Tournament Preview
Any links to listen to games?
-
Question
Is there any top D 1 talent that doesn't play high school in Kentucky? A guy told me about a player that plays travel ball every weekend and has big offers but doesn't play for her school. I've never heard of that in Ky for softball.
-
Gas prices in your city...How much???
I saw 267 in Lexington this morning.
-
Rowan County 49 Lewis County 43 (16th Region Quarterfinals)
Lewis always travels well in post season.
-
Lewis County 68 Russell 64 (63rd District Tournament)
Congrats to Coach Hampton and the Lions
-
10th Region 2,000 Point Club
Chris Harrison finished with 3542, 5th highest in KHSAA history per their website.
-
10th Region 2,000 Point Club
How many did Chris Harrison have at Tollesboro?
-
Lewis County wears retro “Tollesboro Wildcats” warmups
Wow
-
Lewis County 77 Morgan County 73
Congrats to Coach Hampton and the Lions! Has Lewis ever won EKC tourney?
-
#6 Paris vs. #5 Raceland (1A Second Round)
I was told, the Towles bought a place in Paris when he played at UK.
-
Open Job: George Rogers Clark
What happened to Eric Keeton? I haven't been in that area for a few years.
-
Campbell County's McKinley Miller Offered Full Ride to Univ of Akron
Congrats
-
Bourbon County
Injuries or suspensions?
-
1A #8 Paris vs. Berea
Paris rolls
-
Lewis County 56 Nicholas County 32
Congrats to Coach Hughes and the Lions!
-
16th Region 2017-18
Don't know about Woods, but I was told Coach Humphrey new job is at a public school.
-
Lewis County - Greenup County Predictions
Lions going to have a long season.
-
Lewis County
Happy for him and the Lions
-
Lewis County
I was told by someone the other day that former Raceland assistant Mike Diller is the new head coach at Lewis Co., can anyone confirm?
-
EKC Grid 2017
Anybody have a complete schedule with sites dates and teams?
-
Ditching an email account and going with another ?
Not for sure off top of my head, but my officiating scheduling website was the one I had the most trouble with.
-
Ditching an email account and going with another ?
Only problem I have with gmail is some sites won't allow to use it on your account saying it's an unverified account?
-
Open Job: Bracken County
Is he taking over for Coach Prater?
-
Rowan County coach loses battle with leukemia
Sad news, truly a good guy and will be missed by so many.