Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EKC Grid 2017

Featured Replies

I will be taking this event in, for the third year in a row.

This year I am staying in Grayson.

I know August is a long ways away but is anyone else plan on attending?

  • Replies 99
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is playing in the grid?

It is going to a 3 night event but I have not seen the new schedule. It would have been announced at the banquet recently. Does anyone have the schedule?

This is what I have been told:

 

Thursday 8-10-17 @ Lewis County

6pm Fairview vs Bracken County

8pm West Carter vs Lewis County

 

Friday 8-11-17 @ Fleming County

6pm Rowan County vs Nicholas County

8pm Raceland vs Fleming County

 

Saturday 8-12-17 @ Greenup County

6pm East Carter vs Russell

8pm Bath County vs Greenup County

  • Author

6pm Fairview vs Bracken County -Will be my first time seeing each.

 

For me seeing new teams is always a plus.

This is what I have been told:

 

Thursday 8-10-17 @ Lewis County

6pm Fairview vs Bracken County

8pm West Carter vs Lewis County

 

Friday 8-11-17 @ Fleming County

6pm Rowan County vs Nicholas County

8pm Raceland vs Fleming County

 

Saturday 8-12-17 @ Greenup County

6pm East Carter vs Russell

8pm Bath County vs Greenup County

 

This sounds accurate. I know the Bath/ Greenup is right.

This sounds accurate. I know the Bath/ Greenup is right.

 

The East /Russell is correct, so you know one night at least.

  • Author

129 days.

 

Hope there are programs made up for this one. West Cater did a great job with theirs last year.

  • Author

What other events goes on around the state like this one? Is the format like this one? Three live quarters of varsity and one live quarter, with a running clock with the JV teams. Which is the one of only two parts I do not like about this event.The other is the kicking game is not live.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.