Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#6 Paris vs. #5 Raceland (1A Second Round)

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this matchup? Can Raceland go into Paris and get a win? Can Paris beat a Raceland team that has been solid defensively all year?

  • Replies 133
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’m going to go with Paris in this one. Should be an extremely tight game with Paris winning it at the end.

 

Paris- 28

Raceland- 21

I'll take the Rams at Home

I'll take the Rams at Home

 

Paris is at home!

Paris is at home!

 

I'll take the Rams on the road! Lol

I’m going to go with Paris in this one. Should be an extremely tight game with Paris winning it at the end.

 

Paris- 28

Raceland- 21

 

I don't think Paris sniffs 28 points. They have been scoring a lot of points but they have not seen anything like the defense they will see Friday night. I think they will come in confident and play hard but the downside to playing a soft schedule is that a lot of that is false confidence. Raceland played a very solid schedule and Paris will not be the best offense or defense that we have seen. I think Raceland wins this game and probably not as close as some people think.

Paris winning will be a surprise to anyone outside of Bourbon County lines. Raceland better leave that "weak schedule" talk alone. We here now and all it takes is a complete game for 60 minutes. Can't wait!

  • Author
Paris winning will be a surprise to anyone outside of Bourbon County lines. Raceland better leave that "weak schedule" talk alone. We here now and all it takes is a complete game for 60 minutes. Can't wait!

 

Paris should be 100% all healthy with two weeks of rest.

I don't think Paris sniffs 28 points. They have been scoring a lot of points but they have not seen anything like the defense they will see Friday night. I think they will come in confident and play hard but the downside to playing a soft schedule is that a lot of that is false confidence. Raceland played a very solid schedule and Paris will not be the best offense or defense that we have seen. I think Raceland wins this game and probably not as close as some people think.

 

What worries me about Paris is from what I understand, the hounds have the one thing that it's next to impossible to prepare for .....speed, and a lot of it.

Yes, we have played a brutal schedule but there's also a down side to that ...whether in a win or loss, this team is beat up, taken some tough hits from practically everyone except maybe from the team in Westwood/West Ashland.....and they played hard for all 4 qtrs.

 

I'll make my pick later in the week.

Paris winning will be a surprise to anyone outside of Bourbon County lines. Raceland better leave that "weak schedule" talk alone. We here now and all it takes is a complete game for 60 minutes. Can't wait!

Not really, I don't care about all of the fans "smack talk". I mean it's fun going back and forth in good fun at times but at least I hope that the Ram players will be taking this one seriously. I feel certain that our coaches will have this team grounded but confident, ready to play.

Should Paris come in over confident like some of your fans seem to be, then Raceland wins.

Anyway, I am too old, tired and too crippled to even talk smack and I dang sure can't play :lol2:....So i'll check back later in the week.

Paris should be 100% all healthy with two weeks of rest.

 

By the way I meant 48 mins. And yes but best defense lineman has torn acl. With that said we have to rally and go play ball. Plenty of weapons and in my opinion the best Qb in 1@. New offensive coordinator Patrick Towles will get his first taste of 1@ playoffs.

  • Author
By the way I meant 48 mins. And yes but best defense lineman has torn acl. With that said we have to rally and go play ball. Plenty of weapons and in my opinion the best Qb in 1@. New offensive coordinator Patrick Towles will get his first taste of 1@ playoffs.

 

Hate to hear that. What defense does Paris run?

By the way I meant 48 mins. And yes but best defense lineman has torn acl. With that said we have to rally and go play ball. Plenty of weapons and in my opinion the best Qb in 1@. New offensive coordinator Patrick Towles will get his first taste of 1@ playoffs.

If Towles plays then we will be in trouble :eek:. Otherwise, Raceland has faced plenty of very well coached teams with coaches that have played NCAA football.

The thing is its not weak schedule talk. Its a fact! I know Paris has some great athletes no question about it. Better than Ashland? Better than Somerset? Paintsville? My point is we have seen better than we will see Friday night. They have not, in my opinion thats a huge advantage for the Rams!

Should be a good game. I think that the Greyhounds win closely.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.