Everything posted by coachwife
-
Henry County 42 Carroll County 14
Does Carroll get alot of Unsportmanlike and personal foul pentalites. Yes and No, really prior to this game and the game against Spencer Co., they had been much improved in that department. I think the seasons worth of frustrations came out in a bad way tonight. I hope they can turn things around. Some of the calls were a little questionable, but no doubt did they implode and fall apart.
-
Gallatin Co.?
Thanks!!
-
Gallatin Co.?
I really dislike the animosity between Carroll and Gallatin fans. I think that Carroll does need to step up and give credit where credit is due. A 6-1 schedule deserves respect, especially from a 2nd year program. I think that Carroll County must persevere, but, in the same respect, quit making excuses. We are really good at that. It seems that we lose only because of injuries, officials, etc., not becuase of ability, plays called or stupid mistakes. Carroll definitely has a reputation of whining a little too much. That being said, this thread is about Gallatin, and I would gladly take a 6-1 schedule. I think they are building their program the right way.
-
Frankfort 33 Trimble County 14
GC - Do not provide any locker room / bulletin board material. Let your actions speak. Just keep putting up W's.
-
Gallatin Co. 37 Bracken Co. 7
Hope Carlton is going to be OK. He is a great athlete and I wish him the best.
-
Trimble County @ Frankfort predictions
79 and 75 are the key to the bird mans cage being opened on the o line. Hawkes is the leader on the d. Bird does the leg work, but hawkes makes em click.
-
Trimble County 36 Carroll County 23
GREAT TO HEAR THAT THE SULLIVAN KID IS OK! HE WAS HAVING A NICE GAME UP TO THAT POINT! I believe the game was much more competitive than people thought it was going to be. Be a part of the solution not add to the problem(s)
-
Best RB at your school ever.
Carroll Co. - Lonnie Mumphrey Sr. Speed & power
-
Beechwood 56 Ludlow 6
5,899 posts - and your boys on the bad end of a rival game and you are no where to be found. Corner blitz had it right!
-
CAL 42 Carroll Co 7
As everyone probably knows, I am very biased towards Welch, but I have to disagree that he disappears during the game. I believe he has scored a majority of the points this year even being double and triple teamed, at best. At Spencer County, his name was about the only one that was called on both offense and defense. He is the 3rd leading rusher in class 2a with the season that Carroll has been having. I don't call that disappearing. His physical limitations that he has been experiencing are usually because he is on the field for EVERY play - offense, defense, kickoff and punt return. This team is just not inspired to win and one player can't make that happen. You can't win when you only score on the big breakout plays. Until there is a solid offense that can score off of drives, it will be very difficult for Carroll to win.
-
Frankfort vs Bracken predictions
I like the idea coach Buckett! the up downs during the middle of the game my jury is still out on that, but the time i saw it, it worked, so how can u go against it. Todays kids get so caught up in how they look gloves, head/sweat bands, different color socks etc they lose sight of the game. To whom much is given much is expected!
-
CAL VS. Carroll Predictions
he is #33 and hurt it in the first game of the season against gallatin.
-
Gallatin Co. 29 Trimble Co. 8
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
-
Trimble Co./Gallatin Co. Updates
Nice job cats on the road. D shows up big! Hold Bird under 200 that is huge!
-
Spencer Co 45 Carroll Co 15
I know our neighbors wish that upon us for many years past defeats. But I do not believe this will happen. I still believe that Carroll can win their district. If they tackle well they would probably be 3-0.
-
Frankfort 68 Gallatin County 8
see quote #14 by old ball coach
-
Trimble Co vs Gallatin Co
Trimble wins. Line on both sides to big for GC. Say what you want about all your skill players, but, if you do not have blocking they go no where
-
Spencer Co 45 Carroll Co 15
What hype? You do not get hype when you have been 3-7 the past two seasons. Rose getting better day by day.
-
Spencer Co 45 Carroll Co 15
yes. when you have 3-4 missed tackles on plays that are broken for td's that is how you beat yourself. Spencer RB #21 i believe is Riggs (strong runner) is straight ahead runner, no shuck and jive. We just did not wrap and get proper angles, while attacking high on the pads. that help you understand my point gchs uk9
-
Trimble 60 Eminence 14
Give thanks to the line leading the way and making the way. It sure makes it easier when you run behind that big line!
-
Spencer Co 45 Carroll Co 15
TACKLING, LACK THERE OF. That was truly the difference maker. Carroll beat themselves!
-
Frankfort 68 Gallatin County 8
fun isn't it! I do not know if beechwood has an answer for the speeeeed that frankfort brings. This frankfort team is better coached than their staff gives themselves credit for! EJ Fields for Mr. Football! I know it is a longshot due to class and not being in Louisville or Lex.
-
Trimble 60 Eminence 14
More great numbers for Bird. Sounds like the team as a whole played very well. Congrats!!
-
Frankfort 68 Gallatin County 8
Congrats!! Those are some huge numbers.
-
Bellevue 35 Ludlow 21
Congrats to Coach Eckstein and his boys. Always a great rivalry win.