Everything posted by Wolf19
-
Boone County 21 Lafayette 0
:thumb:
-
Covington Holy Cross vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions (2A Playoffs)
NewCath and it won't be close. They just have HC's number.
-
Frankfort/Bellevue Predictions
The hay is in the barn now, just a few hours.
-
Frankfort/Bellevue Predictions
That was one heck of a Frankfort team too, even though they lost their stars early that year there was still plenty of speed and they played disciplined football. That was a great game by both teams. Frankfort almost did it at the end but Bellevue hung on just long enough to escape.
-
Tom Spritzky Retires
No shock here. Good luck in the future coach!
-
Frankfort/Bellevue Predictions
They didn't play the whole season. It wasn't like they just missed that one game. Plus Frankfort was a very good team with out them so arguing that those guys didn't play in that game is irrelevant.
-
Beechwood/Ludlow Predictions
And here comes the belittling of kids.
-
Frankfort/Bellevue Predictions
That 1977 game brought Bellevue their first state championship. I look for the tigers to move to 3-0 all time against the panthers, Bellevue 18 Frankfort 14
-
Frankfort/Bellevue Predictions
The tigers need to control the clock and the ball. Frankfort definitely has the speed advantage but they did two years ago and Bellevue managed to come out of there with a victory. Should be a good one.
-
Newport Central Catholic/Lloyd Predictions
NewCath 45 Lloyd 14
-
Frankfort/Bellevue Predictions
Can we get a poll please?
-
Frankfort/Bellevue Predictions
Thoughts on this one? Interesting match up as the tigers travel to the capital.
-
The Most "dominating" RB in KY history?
When it comes to never was Eddie Bane from Holmes in the late 90's was a guy who had a lot of looks that never got to play in college.
-
Is This Coach Thompson's Last Run?
If he doesn't beat Ryle I believe he is done. If he gets blown out, I think you can almost guarantee he will be gone. On the flip side a big win could go a long way for him considering this isn't the most talented of Boone teams.
-
Bellevue 53 Bracken County 6
Good job tigers! Some people thought this was a potential upset but the tigers came out and proved they are still very tough.
-
The Most "dominating" RB in KY history?
Why did he not play in college?
-
The Most "dominating" RB in KY history?
I might catch some heat for this but I'll say it, when it comes to small ball Ricky Buckler was pretty dominant.
-
Round 1 Upsets
I agree with you I am curious as well, I know bracken is much improved but what makes you think they can beat a pretty good Bellevue team on the road? I don't see this one being close let alone Bracken winning.
-
Frankfort / Dayton predictions
I remember when I played down at Frankfort there were a lot of issues with their fans being less than welcoming to our fans as well as the field being full of holes and just not very well taken care of.
-
Bellevue / Bracken County predictions
Tigers will be too much. Bellevue 33 Bracken 13
-
Bellevue 14 Lloyd Memorial 12
Who played well for the tigers in this one?
-
Bellevue 14 Lloyd Memorial 12
Well I called a two point tiger victory. Way to go tigers!
-
Lloyd/Bellevue predictions
I'm going with the tigers Bellevue 20 Lloyd 18
-
Lloyd Memorial 28 Newport 27
So they weren't good before he got there and their still not good, but his not good is okay? Thats what your saying correct?
-
Lloyd Memorial 28 Newport 27
You're argument about losing from last years team isn't a very good one because Newport wasn't very good last year either. Or for the past several years to be honest.