Lloyd/Bellevue predictions

DRKARK

Well I see your point but Lloyd has a full healthy team for the first time all year, I just dont see Bellevue playing with them. Also I heard Bellevue has several players out..I dont know how much truth there is to that but regardless you hate to hear that. LLoyd has been going through it all year. I wish them the best of luck and hopefully they will get them back and ready for playoffs.

This could be a very good game. Lloyd seems to be a pretty good team this year and Bellevue is also pretty good. A lot of different factors in this game, it's the week before the playoffs for both schools, Lloyd Senior Night, Coach Shearer (former BHS head coach) is coaching at Lloyd, and Bellevue's tendency to cause turnovers.

I am going with Bellevue in this one.

Bellevue 22

Lloyd 18

I hope we see #7 Asher on offense this week for Lloyd, he worked hard to get back, they need to figure out a way to get him touches or at least on the field for offense. With that said, I think that Bellvue will be outmatched in this one. Just by comparing common opponents Newport and Dayton, Lloyd handled Dayton easily and just beat Newport, Bellvue struggled and lost to Newport then had a not so convincing win against Dayton. The Newport game was early in the year so I should expect improvement but I still think Lloyd is much more talented. I am staying with Lloyd by 20

I hope we see #7 Asher on offense this week for Lloyd, he worked hard to get back, they need to figure out a way to get him touches or at least on the field for offense. With that said, I think that Bellvue will be outmatched in this one. Just by comparing common opponents Newport and Dayton, Lloyd handled Dayton easily and just beat Newport, Bellvue struggled and lost to Newport then had a not so convincing win against Dayton. The Newport game was early in the year so I should expect improvement but I still think Lloyd is much more talented. I am staying with Lloyd by 20

I agree! It is a much better offense with #42,#7 and #4 when they are running the ball, no doubt! #5 stepped in and has been working very hard but he is a little light to be in the blocking scheme for when they run the ball. #5 has really starting to become a threat in passing situations and punt/kick off returns. 7 & 42 looked like a nice 1, 2 punch the short time they got to be together. It will be interesting to see what happens on senior night. I think all seniors should start this game..But thats just me. It is really nice seeing Asher and Smith back. Those two at linebacker looked like they never misssed a beat for being out as long as they have, not to mention that now the starting qb does not have to play defense..

I agree! It is a much better offense with #42,#7 and #4 when they are running the ball, no doubt! #5 stepped in and has been working very hard but he is a little light to be in the blocking scheme for when they run the ball. #5 has really starting to become a threat in passing situations and punt/kick off returns. 7 & 42 looked like a nice 1, 2 punch the short time they got to be together. It will be interesting to see what happens on senior night. I think all seniors should start this game..But thats just me. It is really nice seeing Asher and Smith back. Those two at linebacker looked like they never misssed a beat for being out as long as they have, not to mention that now the starting qb does not have to play defense..

I agree, this team has weapons they just need to get them all on the field. Its a tough situation when a kid gets hurts and his replacement plays his butt off, what do you do? You have to pick your poison, either a kid loses his spot because he got hurt or a kid that stepped up and proved he could play has to sit. I hope the coaches find a way to work it out, I think we have the potential to make some noise in the playoffs! I think that bye week helped Asher and Smith, they were both ready to play!

This could be a very good game. Lloyd seems to be a pretty good team this year and Bellevue is also pretty good. A lot of different factors in this game, it's the week before the playoffs for both schools, Lloyd Senior Night, Coach Shearer (former BHS head coach) is coaching at Lloyd, and Bellevue's tendency to cause turnovers.

I am going with Bellevue in this one.

Bellevue 22

Lloyd 18

I have to agree with you on this one. I think Bellevue wins in a close game. It should be an exciting game to watch.