Lloyd/Bellevue predictions

DRKARK

I agree, this team has weapons they just need to get them all on the field. Its a tough situation when a kid gets hurts and his replacement plays his butt off, what do you do? You have to pick your poison, either a kid loses his spot because he got hurt or a kid that stepped up and proved he could play has to sit. I hope the coaches find a way to work it out, I think we have the potential to make some noise in the playoffs! I think that bye week helped Asher and Smith, they were both ready to play!

Asher really needs offensive play time. He can really bring another dimension to this team at the right time. Mostly in the running game!

Bellevue causes problems for Lloyd with the ability to force Lloyd to cough up the ball. Llyod will turn the ball over multiple times. The key for Bellevue will be can they score. This has been the biggest issue for them al year. If they put the ball in the endzone then Tigers by 14. However, I see them struggling to score again in this one. I will still give them the advantage though.

Lloyd 14

Bellevue 23 (3 TD, 1 missed PAT, 1 FG by Dill)