Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue 14 Lloyd Memorial 12

Featured Replies

Well I called a two point tiger victory. Way to go tigers!

Wow, I thought Lloyd would take this one. Good win for Bellevue.

Congratulations to Bellevue.

Any details on the game?

Who played well for the tigers in this one?

Hard fought game by both teams. There were a lot of mistakes as well. Bellevue opened the game up with a nice drive to go up 7 to 0 and it remained that way for most of the half, until a tipped ball was caught for Lloyds TD right before half. 2nd half again was a bunch of 3 and outs with Bellevue scoring to go up 14 to 6 in the 4th I believe. Lloyd missed an extra point and a field goal. Both defenses played hard with Bellevue getting the edge having 2 or 3 goalline stands and a stopped 2 point conversion when Lloyd returned a punt with 8 seconds to go. Bellevue has a pretty good defense, in the weeks following the BWood game they've only given up 12 points total. Lloyd also played well on D, not giving up any big plays. I think there was only one turnover the whole game coming off of a dropped punt by Bellevue. Like I said, clean hard fought game. Pretty good match up and a good game to watch defensively. Congrats to Bellevue, and good luck to both teams as they start the playoffs.

Hard fought game by both teams. There were a lot of mistakes as well. Bellevue opened the game up with a nice drive to go up 7 to 0 and it remained that way for most of the half, until a tipped ball was caught for Lloyds TD right before half. 2nd half again was a bunch of 3 and outs with Bellevue scoring to go up 14 to 6 in the 4th I believe. Lloyd missed an extra point and a field goal. Both defenses played hard with Bellevue getting the edge having 2 or 3 goalline stands and a stopped 2 point conversion when Lloyd returned a punt with 8 seconds to go. Bellevue has a pretty good defense, in the weeks following the BWood game they've only given up 12 points total. Lloyd also played well on D, not giving up any big plays. I think there was only one turnover the whole game coming off of a dropped punt by Bellevue. Like I said, clean hard fought game. Pretty good match up and a good game to watch defensively. Congrats to Bellevue, and good luck to both teams as they start the playoffs.
Thanks!

I'm sure 6-4 isn't the season the Tigers had wanted, but I am sure they will take it. It very easily could have been a 7-3 season (with a few things going their way in the Carroll Co. game). Good job this season to both the Juggs and Tigers.

This is good momentum for the Tigers heading into the playoffs. Good luck

I will have to say I was very disappointed in former Bellevue Coach Russ Shearer. What kind of "coach" doesn't even shake hands with the players he coached last year? That was very classless on his part. I guess some things with him just don't change. All his on and off the field mistakes at Bellevue have continued at Lloyd. Suspended already by Lloyd once that i know of and then this. Man up Coach Shearer!

I will have to say I was very disappointed in former Bellevue Coach Russ Shearer. What kind of "coach" doesn't even shake hands with the players he coached last year? That was very classless on his part. I guess some things with him just don't change. All his on and off the field mistakes at Bellevue have continued at Lloyd. Suspended already by Lloyd once that i know of and then this. Man up Coach Shearer!

 

This has been brought up before, do you know what occurred?

I will have to say I was very disappointed in former Bellevue Coach Russ Shearer. What kind of "coach" doesn't even shake hands with the players he coached last year? That was very classless on his part. I guess some things with him just don't change. All his on and off the field mistakes at Bellevue have continued at Lloyd. Suspended already by Lloyd once that i know of and then this. Man up Coach Shearer!

 

Watch out buddy....ABC2 is gonna come after you for this one. He'll probably blame it on the A.D. and administration there too.

This has been brought up before, do you know what occurred?

 

I am not too sure. I follow most Northen Kentucky schools, but not too extreme with Lloyd. I have a friend who played there about 7 or 8 years ago and he tries to stay in the loop. He told me about the suspension, but didn't have any details.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.