Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort/Bellevue Predictions

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts on this one? Interesting match up as the tigers travel to the capital.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it all depends on which Bellevue team shows up. If the one that played Bracken County shows up, it should be a good game and they could win. If the team shows up from other games, it could be a long night. Either way, good luck to the black and gold.

  • Author

Can we get a poll please?

Can we get a poll please?

 

There you go.

According to my source, this is the 2nd ever meeting between these two teams. The first meeting coming a few years ago, with Bellevue being victorious. I can't remember the score.

 

This could be a very good game again this year. It's a long ride in the cheese wagons for the Tigers, but if they show up and play solid fotoball like they did this past week against Bracken, I think the Tigers can get by Frankfort.

 

 

BHS 22

FHS 18

This is a game I would not mind seeing as far as second round match ups are concerned. Now I have never seen either team play but it seems that bth teams are playing good football.

This is definitely an interesting matchup. Bellevue is playing Bellevue football again - power running, control the clock. If Frankfort can't hold their own in the trenches, Bellevue could pull off the upset.

Should see a different team this week in Frankfort. The o-line will be back to full strength. Should be a good hard hitting game. Frankfort will have to be discpline in defending the Wing-T.

I would have to say that Frankfort would be the favorite since they are a #1 seed and Bellevue is a #2 seed.

I would have to say that Frankfort would be the favorite since they are a #1 seed and Bellevue is a #2 seed.

 

And Frankfort has been ranked in the top 10 all season in the BGP rankings. I don't think Bellevue has made an appearance in the top 10.

Frankfort 33-27.

I like the Panthers. They continue to get it done with Defense and Special teams.

Bellevue wins this one easy 38-14

 

As retired would state and I agree... I don't see Bellevue putting up 38 on the dirty thirty... just saying.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.