All-Time Second Round Record: 3-4

Bellevue Tigers

Last Week: defeated Bracken County 53-6

All-Time Second Round Record: 3-9

**Second round began in 1991**

Past Playoff Meetings

1977 - Bellevue 21 Frankfort 0

2009 - Bellevue 29 Frankfort 26

That 1977 game brought Bellevue their first state championship. I look for the tigers to move to 3-0 all time against the panthers,

Bellevue 18

Frankfort 14

The tigers need to control the clock and the ball. Frankfort definitely has the speed advantage but they did two years ago and Bellevue managed to come out of there with a victory. Should be a good one.

That was a good game, but in 2009 Frankfort did not have 4 starters playing that night and Quan Weaver was one of them. I think Frankfort wins this one by a close margin.

Last time these two teams met its was a great game. ESPN classic game.

This time I am not sure it will be as good of a game as that one. But it will be a hard fought battle. Bellevue does a great job running the wing T. They are very balanced in what they do. They have a solid running back again and another big o-line.

In order for Frankfort to be successful they will need to continue to put pressure on the Tigers offense. Create turnovers and score on special teams. This Frankfort team MO. has been defense all year. Frankfort will put pressure on Bellevues o-line as they will be moving at the snap of the ball.

That was a good game, but in 2009 Frankfort did not have 4 starters playing that night and Quan Weaver was one of them. I think Frankfort wins this one by a close margin.

They didn't play the whole season. It wasn't like they just missed that one game. Plus Frankfort was a very good team with out them so arguing that those guys didn't play in that game is irrelevant.

You are correct!

That was one heck of a Frankfort team too, even though they lost their stars early that year there was still plenty of speed and they played disciplined football. That was a great game by both teams. Frankfort almost did it at the end but Bellevue hung on just long enough to escape.