Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neers 44

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neers 44

  1. Between Green Co. and Estill Co. I'd say they are catching on. Taylor has tons of talent, but that talent doesn't always pull through, and from what I have seen the defense needs lots of work.
  2. They had a terrific year with the double wing.
  3. This one will be a dandy, if you don't have previous commitments for this Friday, come to Jackson.
  4. Is there snow on the ground in Taylor Co.?
  5. It would give one more day to let the engines warm up for some, and would likely be a big distraction to others.
  6. It would give one more day to let the engines warm up for some, and would likely be a big distraction to others.
  7. I can see the other sides argument, Powell County was pretty successful with it a couple of years back. However they have struggled a bit since then.
  8. That's a shame, I would have loved to seen this one.
  9. I'd love to see this one get postponed until Saturday, then a certain someone could come up and watch in Jackson.:thumb:
  10. It can be done, but like previously stated I'm not sure they can put forth the effort needed for BOTH jobs.
  11. I'm not even sure how this process works?
  12. BBDM, you can drop a "Go Bears" in an Estill thread anytime... unless we were to meet up again.
  13. Harlan and Breathitt could be a good game tomorrow night, love the avatar by the way.:thumb:
  14. Estill is healthy, no problems!:thumb:
  15. Lol, Starting to get used to it I guess, and I agree I would much rather be cold than wet!:thumb:
  16. Taylor uses the Macon kid in a lot of differnent ways to get their playmaker the ball. He's an athlete, but I don't see it making enough of a difference.
  17. The only way I can see this scenario playing out is if Breathitt jumps out to a substantial lead early. The Black Bears laid down last time, and that's what we hope doesn't happen again this game. Laying down is something I hate to see from any team, no matter the opponent.
  18. What's the forecast look like for Friday night?
  19. Tall Trees, what's your thoughts on this game? We always look forward to your insight.
  20. Danville Lone Oak Christian Co. Prestonsburg Elizabethtown Mason County Franklin-Simpson Knox Central Conner Boone County TB 45
  21. It has nothing to do with who Estill will play next if they win, these teams in my mind are pretty much even, Harlan gets better every week, and Breathitt seems to have peaked early and still haven't decided if they want to stay at the top or head on back down the hill, either match up would be a tough one for the Engineers.
  22. I don't think Taylor will stop Estill but a few times Friday, if their offense can keep up they make a game of it, but I don't see that happening.
  23. That's the point that is lingerin in my mind, however, I don't hink Harlan was 40 points worse than the Bobcats then. Breathitt broke their backs early and the Bears laid down, let's hope that doesn't happen this time around. I can see the Bears hanging around and pulling the upset, but I figure Holcomb will have his teams attention after a slow start to the playoffs last week, Go Bears.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.