Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kentuckycat645

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kentuckycat645

  1. Doesn't Corbin Hook up with Clay Co. in the Grid on the 22nd
  2. Zack Lewis of Clay Co. will be hard to overlook as well as his top reciever J. Hooker.
  3. If I were a betting man I'd stack our District up Like this. Letcher Co. Whitley Clay Perry Cent. North Laurel. Depending on what Clay's new coach Does you may be able to flip flop those three top spots, basically I'd say its anyones for the taking.
  4. I hate to bust the Whitley county Bubble but a few other teams around your district is returning almost everyone from last year. I know Letcher County and Clay will be loaded up with talented juniors and seniors returning most of last years starters. How do you all figure that Whitley has made such drastic improvements and your opponents have just stayed the same? Peace out.
  5. Tell us about them. I watched them over in the Laurel Co. 7 on 7 and they looked pretty good, the Lewis Kid is the real deal, but he had a couple nice looking receivers making it all look easy. I'm hearing they got some kids back on the team that'd dropped football during the Stepp years. I'm hearing several Kids off the middle school team that went two years without a loss are back out trying to catch up. What's the expectations around tiger camp, can they make the playoffs. Oh yeah what about this new coach...Coach Arnett is he bringing anything new from the land of football in Florida?
  6. How do you all think the season will shape up for old KC, whose their best returning player and how will they finish in the District.
  7. Shannon Arnett... he grew up in Clay County went to florida to cut his coaching teeth. He was D- Coordinator at Lakeland Florida for four of five years then he moved to Lake Gibson High. He has been officially offered the job, and hes accepted:banana:
  8. Thats a real Quagmire isn't it.
  9. Who'll get the job at Clay Co. I'm hearing they may be going to the deep south sunshine state and bringing home one of their own to head up the new era in Clay Co. Football. Where better to cut your coaching teeth than the state of Florida and their unbelievable high school football system.
  10. I agree Skin Pig but who will replace the coach that Harrison is getting???
  11. Hobbs opened up Gray closed. Clay is loaded up with Freshman and sophmores. the team only has one senior in Hobbs. Three juniors Lewis, Gray, McGeorge
  12. Since its at LCC I'll give the edge to the Cougs. these two teams seem to be about even..
  13. PCC scored at will against the Tigers in Game one, if the Tigers tackling skills are not any better than they were a few weeks back PCC will win this one going away. PCC 42 CC 24
  14. Who's hurt...I know the last time these two schools met Clay was fairly banged up. Does PCC have any significant injuries? I wonder who the officials will be????? WINK WINK
  15. PCC is on a roll and Clay has struggled all season on defense, who wins round two.
  16. I watched the LCC Clay game, and Clay dominated them in the first half, everything bad that could have happened to Clay Happened in the second half. I honestly don't think LCC wants to meet Clay Again.
  17. What'll happen...Can Clay get its train back on the tracks after being humiliated by Letcher two weeks ago in the second half?
  18. You'll see severl of the clay Co. Freshman and sophmores when you play the varsity team. They don't dress for JV games. Clay just doesn't have the numbers to put together a decent Freshman team these days...
  19. North by a TD, in the final minutes
  20. Jags 21 Tiggs 20 I was unimpressed last week by Clay against 1A Hazard, no way should that have ever been a contest.
  21. Coact T witht the states leading rusher from last season in your backfield makes for a pretty good team'd hate to have to play LC again, I thought they'd have beat Clay Co. Your Delusional or worried one or they other...you Pick Go Jags
  22. Clay looked very good last night in the second half when the D made its adjustments it held Lynn Camps great back to 19 yards rushing. What impressed me most of all the new players that Clay shuffled in and out most of them Freshman and sophmores, Number 15 is going to be one impressive Wide reciever number 44 the freshman back showed some impressive moves, and the Collins Kid who is just a sophmore rolled up about 130 yards rushing. Number 32 is a great short yardage back he runs straight ahead taking every inch he's given. Clay had 5 or 6 recievers who caught balls and 3 or 4 backs who carried the ball very well. With all those bodies catching passes its going to suck tryng to defend Mr. Lewis's arm he now has good hands at every position going at least two deep. I thought Clay would get beat last night I even predicted it.... now I'm eating crow..YUM YUM.. Stepp fooled me in the scrimages, the team I watched last night wasn't the same team I watched against Corbin. We'll find out if Clay is the real deal against Hazard I think Hazard will be favored against Clay Co being on their home turf ,but I'm not will to bet against the Boys in Gold from Clay again this season. I had Hope that North Laurel would pick up an easy district win against the Tigers but now I'm concerned....... a tad.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.