North Laurel vs. Clay County

Who Will Win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• North Laurel
    • Clay County

Both teams coming off of tough losses. North Laurel gets a chance to protect home field again and I'd hate to say that this game is a "must win" because it's still really early in the season but, this game would be a good one to win. North needs to pick up the first league game to gain a little confidence. I don't know much about the Clay County team this season so maybe someone could tell me a little about them.

I'll give the edge to Clay as well but not for the fact that they are coming off that loss. I'm giving it to them because the North offense has yet to show up so, until it does you pretty much have to give the edge to every team North plays. The North D has proved that they've got what it takes to keep a high powered offense at bay but, with no support on the other side of the ball it hasn't transpired into a "W".

Clay's defense isn't that strong, so if North's offense can work out it's problems I think it will be a close one.

North 17

Clay 14

NL has to get past the loss to SL and move on, hope the injuries they incurred in that game are healed up and ready to go for Clay. Zach Lewis is one heck of a QB, so get ready Jaguar defense.

I don't see Clay scoring 40 points on North's defense. But as good as the D has played, the offense has scored 17 points in 2 games. Clay's offense, however, good it is, cannot be any more powerful than South Laurel's.

I do think (and hope I am wrong) that unless North can get the offense on track, they could lose another close game.

Clay 18

North 14

After watching Lewis last season and early this season he is a very talented QB but I don't think this seasons tigers are near as good as last seasons. I think NL offense gets back on track and wardrup and company will have a big game. NL has played some tough competition the past two weeks and I don't think clay is as good as SL or Cov. Holy Cross.

NL - 21

Clay - 14