Whitley Co. 42 Clay Co. 6 (JV)

CAST N TUG

Whitley wins big 42-6. Not even a close game from the start. The only score for Clay came with a minute left against Whitley's freshmen. Good win for the Colonels and a preview of what is to come.

I've noticed for years Whitley's JV and Freshman teams seem to just dominate in the area, hopefully they can turn that in to constant varsity success as well.

Whitley wins big 42-6. Not even a close game from the start. The only score for Clay came with a minute left against Whitley's freshmen. Good win for the Colonels and a preview of what is to come.

I just hope you're not seriously calling Clay's JV game with Whitley a real preview. Clay's JV is merely spotted with what Whitley will see down the road. Good win though.:rolleyes:

I've noticed for years Whitley's JV and Freshman teams seem to just dominate in the area, hopefully they can turn that in to constant varsity success as well.

What happens to these younger players as they move up to the varsity, do the other teams catch up with them, are the JV coaches that good, Whitley has a campus and program to really become a top level program.