Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Coach at Clay Co.???

Featured Replies

Who'll get the job at Clay Co. I'm hearing they may be going to the deep south sunshine state and bringing home one of their own to head up the new era in Clay Co. Football.

 

Where better to cut your coaching teeth than the state of Florida and their unbelievable high school football system.

Who?

I heard Shannon Arnett was coming back home to coach the Tigers.

I heard Shannon Arnett was coming back home to coach the Tigers.

 

He is now living in Cay County & has been offered the Head Coching position.

He is now living in Cay County & has been offered the Head Coching position.

 

I hope Mr. Arnett gets offered the position...He is not living in Clay County...Yet.

I have been told Shannon Arnett is interviewing for the job Friday.

I would say they could win some meaningful games with him at the helm! Something his predecessor could not do.

I have been told Shannon Arnett is interviewing for the job Friday.

 

I played college football with Shannon and can personally agree with everything that has been said about him. He is a very competitive and hardworking person. I do hope that he gets the job. It would be great for the kids of Clay County

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.