Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkyfootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkyfootball

  1. Anyone have the final?
  2. Joe Herbst - Thomas More Jesse Herbst - ended up at Thomas More
  3. Sorry mexitucky, had to correct and add in some of the older players
  4. Any time new coaches are added to a staff or coaches are moved to other positions, it usually ellicits excitement or dismay. I am really surprised that apparently these two gentlemen ellicited neither.
  5. It was said in the Bellevue thread that Brossart has new offensive and defensive coordinators. Who are the new coaches? Any new position coaches?
  6. Pretty impressive. There could have been several more blues, but I would assume in some of the blowouts the winning team "called off the dogs" and didn't run it up to meet the spread.
  7. Just curious what "resources" an innercity small school that doesn't even have its own field (other than a crappy practice field that floods) might have? I am not parent , student or alum. I know nothing about Carroll County or its schedule . it doesn't matter to my point. All private schools do not have the resources a few of the larger ones do. Please do not make generalizations. Sorry it is a sore spot after I watched the three high schools in my district just put in new turf complexes on my tax payer dime.
  8. From what I understand they actually have three, but one is during basketball districts and the other is in two weeks which is obviously during football playoffs. I thought there would be kids missing today, but there was one poster on another site that said they were given permission to play and return to the retreat.
  9. Did Arlinghaus play or was he at his retreat?
  10. They aren't sitting out because it doesn't mean anything. There are three retreat weeks ends offered at HC this year. This week, two weeks from now obviously second week of playoffs which they hope to be in and districts for basketball. For multisport athletes this was the best week to pick.
  11. Are all the players going to be there? I heard HC has a senior retreat this weekend.
  12. Does anyone have any updates?
  13. Corbin is OK, but questionable as far as playing.
  14. I'm sure it is in an old post, but why the "Big Grin?"
  15. After the first concussion a player is supposed to be out for 7-10 days, but that is based on the fact that the great majority of patients will be back to baseline by that time. If a player does not have normal testing (like the Impact score) they should not be playing. A second hit on a brain that is still recovering can be devastating. That is were you get your fatalities. Each successive head injury requires longer recovery and although I cannot remember the exact statistics, after a third concussion the risk of severe brain injury goes up so much that the player should be retired from contact sports. It needs to be taken very seriously
  16. There is a ton of local media coverage. Last week there was a picture on the front of sports just over the article on HC-Conner and there were two more pictures with an article in the later pages. There are teams other than Highlands to cover in the area.
  17. What time is the NCC vs Scott game tonight?
  18. Original schedule had Lloyd playing Scott before Lloyd cancelled their Freshman season.
  19. Small School schedule for week of 9-10-09 HC 7 vs. Cooper 48 Scott vs. Lloyd Beechwood vs. NCC Holmes vs. Newport
  20. Anyone know the results from the Holmes vs Scott freshman game? How did the teams look?
  21. I do not think that the single A schools play a JV game except Beeechwood, but I could be wrong.
  22. I also heard that Beechwood numbers are down also.
  23. Bellevue and Dayton do not play a freshmen schedule. Bellevue, Dayton, Ludlow, Bishop Brossart, Walton Verona, and I think Bracken County play a 9th and 10th grade schedule.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.