Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Freshman schedule

Featured Replies

Does anyone know who Holmes fresh. play on thursday night?

It should be either Newport or Scott, unless they were scheduled to play Lloyd this week which means they have a bye since Lloyd doesn't have a freshman team.

It should be either Newport or Scott, unless they were scheduled to play Lloyd this week which means they have a bye since Lloyd doesn't have a freshman team.

 

They played Scott last week, so I doubt that it is Scott.

Small School schedule for week of 9-10-09

 

HC 7 vs. Cooper 48

Scott vs. Lloyd

Beechwood vs. NCC

Holmes vs. Newport

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Lincoln visits Boyle tonight. (frosh)

Does anyone know who Holmes fresh. play on thursday night?

 

Thrursday the 10th Holmes plays Newport @ Newport at 6:00pm

Beechwood and NCC where is the game being played.

Why is Cooper in with the small schools?

 

I asked the same question and was told it was the schools decision. Either the AD or Borchers. The comment was made as to them wanting to build the program this way. I dont know about you but I would want to play better competition, better competition = better team.

I don't think Scott was scheduled to play Lloyd.

Original schedule had Lloyd playing Scott before Lloyd cancelled their Freshman season.

I asked the same question and was told it was the schools decision. Either the AD or Borchers. The comment was made as to them wanting to build the program this way. I dont know about you but I would want to play better competition, better competition = better team.

 

That's ridiculous. I can see the varsity team taking small steps to start because they had to play with very few seniors their first season as some decided to stay at their previous schools, But this is a class of freshman that should be no different than the class that attends Boone Co, Ryle or Conner. No more or less experienced than the players at those large schools. They will have 3-4 times the numbers of the teams they are playing against.

That's ridiculous. I can see the varsity team taking small steps to start because they had to play with very few seniors their first season as some decided to stay at their previous schools, But this is a class of freshman that should be no different than the class that attends Boone Co, Ryle or Conner. No more or less experienced than the players at those large schools. They will have 3-4 times the numbers of the teams they are playing against.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.