Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart Coaching?

Featured Replies

It was said in the Bellevue thread that Brossart has new offensive and defensive coordinators. Who are the new coaches? Any new position coaches?

I was wondering the same thing.....................................Cna somebody please list the coaching staff?

I was wondering the same thing.....................................Can somebody please list the coaching staff?

  • Author

Any time new coaches are added to a staff or coaches are moved to other positions, it usually ellicits excitement or dismay. I am really surprised that apparently these two gentlemen ellicited neither.

I caught a few minutes of Brossarts practice last week. There were some new faces there. I don't know their names yet but it looks like some changes were made. It looks like on offense they had 3 running backs in the backfield, running what looked like a wishbone and on defense it looked like a 62 or a 44 look.

Looks like some major changes were made....hopefully this helps, especially with Brossart playing in 2A this year.

I caught a few minutes of Brossarts practice last week. There were some new faces there. I don't know their names yet but it looks like some changes were made. It looks like on offense they had 3 running backs in the backfield, running what looked like a wishbone and on defense it looked like a 62 or a 44 look.

Looks like some major changes were made....hopefully this helps, especially with Brossart playing in 2A this year.

 

Were you there for the whole practice?

I was able to get the names for the new coaches. The new OC is Gary Clark. I was told he previously had OC experience at Reading (OH). The new DC is Dave Pelgin. He was on staff last year and coached before at Bellevue.

I know that Dave Pelgen is the DC. That move there will make Brossart a better team. I know he had success at Bellevue as the DC.

I know that Dave Pelgen is the DC. That move there will make Brossart a better team. I know he had success at Bellevue as the DC.

 

So your saying the coach's last year weren't as good as Pelgen. I think that is an uninformed opinion. Can you elaborate?

I do not know who the DC coordinator was last year but Pelgen does do a good job............

Coaches from last year did a great job and will be missed but coaches come and go and they will move forward.

So your saying the coach's last year weren't as good as Pelgen. I think that is an uninformed opinion. Can you elaborate?

 

All I simply said was that I thought Dave Pelgen would do a good job. I did not at all disrespect the former DC. Not sure why he left, but I know Coach Rhinehart did a great job finding a replacement for the previous DC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.