NKY Seniors: Where Are They Going?

Clyde

Now that the season is over those that want to play college are narrowing down choices. Let's use this thread for updates. We know about those like Trevan and Conner Hempel that have already committed. This will be for those still in the decision stage.

I'll throw out two stories that I've heard.

Troy Timmerman is considering Air Force and Marshall (maybe a few others). I know he recently went on a visit to Marshall.

I've heard Georgetown is showing interest in Alex Connelly.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the season is over those that want to play college are narrowing down choices. Let's use this thread for updates. We know about those like Trevan and Conner Hempel that have already committed. This will be for those still in the decision stage.

I'll throw out two stories that I've heard.

Troy Timmerman is considering Air Force and Marshall (maybe a few others). I know he recently went on a visit to Marshall.

I've heard Georgetown is showing interest in Alex Connelly.

Is Paul Ritter trying to play at the next level. This kid came a long way in high school ball and I think he can get even better in a college program.

Is Paul Ritter trying to play at the next level. This kid came a long way in high school ball and I think he can get even better in a college program.

I know that either the Head Coach or one of the coaches of Murray State came up to NKy to talk to Paul a couple of weeks ago!

Only a handful of players mentioned. What about the kids from HHS. Any word on any of them. I think Wienel is heading to Valpo to kick. What about players like Ryan Hahn, Ty Siedel, Daniel Gold, Austin Abner, Austin Hollingsworth. I think they all could play some type of college ball. Maybe they don't want to, but just wondering if they were even contacted by any colleges.

Only a handful of players mentioned. What about the kids from HHS. Any word on any of them. I think Wienel is heading to Valpo to kick. What about players like Ryan Hahn, Ty Siedel, Daniel Gold, Austin Abner, Austin Hollingsworth. I think they all could play some type of college ball. Maybe they don't want to, but just wondering if they were even contacted by any colleges.

When Austin Abner was a Junior last year , there were two US Army scouts sitting right behind me in the bleachers , from West Point . They were there to watch one of the Seniors , whom they did offer , but eventually declined the offer after visiting West Point. They were very impressed with Austin Abner , and by the way they were talking , I thought he would get an offer from them this year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wes Walters from Conner has offers from Union, Campbellsville, KY Christian, Thomas More, Marietta College and Heidleberg. I think he will end up at Union or Campbellsville.

* 2010-2011 Conner HS Football Man of the Year

* Northern Kentucky Division 1 All-Conference

* Northern Kentucky Division 1 All-Star Team

* Northern Kentucky 6A All-District Team

Wes Walters from Conner has offers from Union, Campbellsville, KY Christian, Thomas More, Marietta College and Heidleberg. I think he will end up at Union or Campbellsville.

* 2010-2011 Conner HS Football Man of the Year

* Northern Kentucky Division 1 All-Conference

* Northern Kentucky Division 1 All-Star Team

* Northern Kentucky 6A All-District Team

If they are giving money, then I would.