Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. Right behind the school, which is on Beechwood Road.
  2. You've got your years and players all mixed up. In '97 Beechwood beat Ludlow 46-0 on a snowy Saturday at Beechwood. The qb in '97 and '99 was L.D.Bell.
  3. I think NCC is too much for Lloyd to handle. NCC by 3 scores.
  4. I don't see Lloyd being able to hang with the Breds in this game. NCC by 3 scores.
  5. Why does everyone think Ludlow winning is a HUGE surprise? I thought it would be a good game, which it was, but am not surprised to see Ludlow win. I honestly believe the game wouldn't have been close had Ludlow been at full strength.
  6. He played the best game of his career last night. It was nice to see.
  7. Ludlow played Eminence down there the following year and won 37-8. Breaking the streak was huge considering how they did it.
  8. Obviously Frankfort dominated this game, but no need for the shots at NKY football fans. We like the way we play football in this part of the commonwealth as I'm sure you guys do in your part. Frankfort is the number 1seed for a reason and Dayton was number 4 for a reason. Your #1 beat our #4. Nothing earth shattering about that. Good luck to Frankfort the rest of the way.
  9. Very entertaining game. Ludlow had Eminence on the ropes and let them back in the game. Also a poorly officiated game. One would think there would be better officiating crews put together for the post season. Congrats to Coach Hornsby, the players and the entire community. First playoff win since '99.
  10. Thanks for your support crush.
  11. I don't have any answers for that. I do know that Ludlow needs to come up with a more competitive schedule for next season. They played too tough a schedule this season for them. Playing Scott (5A), Grant County (5A), and Henry County (3A) is not in their best interest.
  12. That would be Ludlow, although Lloyd was also in our district at one time, as well as Newport Catholic. This district has been a good one for many years.
  13. Ludlow went 2-2 in their district and 4-6 overall. They played NO 1A teams outside their district. According to some on here they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. I disagree.
  14. Every team in the district, with the exception of Bishop Brossart, has won a state title.
  15. ^ Good point JS. Unfortunately it happens more than some might think. And with the fuel costs, schools are reluctant to travel very far.
  16. Who said that Ludlow was automatically better because they were from NKY? I don't recall reading that from prior posts. Ludlow has played a much more difficult schedule this season. Actually IMO, too difficult a schedule for them. However, I also believe the NKY 1A district is tougher than the district that Eminence plays in. Eminence has had a very good year and I wish them well, but I see Ludlow winning this game.
  17. I was sold on HC early in the season, especially after the drubbing they handed us in the season opener. However, I've changed my mind regarding them after noticing who their wins were against and the losses to schools of similar size.
  18. Wrong. Ludlow didn't have trouble with Brossart. They won the game 27-6 and it should have been worse. Ludlow didn't play well, but that wasn't because of anything Brossart did.
  19. Wrong. Ludlow has seen plenty of speed in the teams they have played this season. As I've posted, it should be a close game and I'll be pulling for my beloved Panthers, as I do every week.
  20. ^ A little upset? Ludlow and Eminence should be a good game. I will be pulling for Ludlow as I do every week. For you to make a snide remark regarding NKY football is way off base.
  21. I didn't notice what Lloyd was doing during ours, as I was to peeved at our own announcer for not being able to pronounce my son's name correct.
  22. I think Bellevue wins this game, but not in blowout fashion.
  23. I believe the Ludlow/Eminence game will be a good game.
  24. He will playing Friday.
  25. As much as it pains to go against my beloved Panthers, I just don't see them being able to handle the Juggs. After getting pounded the last 2 weeks, I think the Panthers will play better, but Lloyd wins 28-16.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.