Everything posted by BluegrassFtBll
-
GRANT CO 07
How will they do? I know they lack numbers and size.
-
Consolidations and Shut Downs
Williamstown is all one building. I think Walton-Verona is all in school too.
-
South Oldham @ Grant Co.
Who wins? I think it should be a close game with South pulling it out 28-20
-
Franklin Co. Vs Harrison Co.
The grass was very thin at the start of the season at East Jess. One rain would ruin it for the year.
-
Highlands 62 Grant Cty 13
Highlands first kickoff looked like they went offsides on purpose to make Grant think they were going to kick it deep and then came back with the onside. I've seen people go offsides on a kickoff but to be offsides by 5 yards. They should have knew something was up.
-
Grant Co. Outlook
Who do they have returing? How will they do this season?
-
Conner @ Scott Predictions
I'd say connor 20 Scott 13
-
South Oldham at CovCath Predictions
Cov Cath 42-19
-
Highlands vs. Grant County - Predictions
I have a question. Let's say Highlands scores 70 like most people predicting (including myself) Will people complain about them running up the score?
-
Franklin Co. vs. Western Hills
Franklins wins 49-13
-
East Jessamine 14 Franklin Co. 13
I didnt see this as to much of an upset. These teams are pretty equal, other then Ammons. They both have solid skill players and linemen. If they played ten times I'd say they would split the wins.
-
East Jess @ Anderson Co.
Predictions? I say east 42-20
-
W.Va running back runs for 658 yards in one game.
Wouldnt it be more embarassing to play against someones 2nd team or 3rd team?
-
Highlands vs. Grant County - Predictions
I'ed say 56-0 at halftime. 70-0 final
-
Boyle football parents meet with superintendent, principal
It's High School football. Anyone can win on any given night. It would be embarrassing like he stated above. Just because the parents kids arent as good as the previous years, they want the coach out. (I'm assuming their not as good)
-
Franklin Co. at East Jessamine. Who wins?
I'll choose East Jessamine 38-35. Other then Ammons, Who does Franklin Co has thats stands out? There team is based around what hes going to do. Thats why I belive if east can control Ammons they'll win this one. And yes it may be easier said then done but thats what they're going to have to do. Niether of these teams are powerhouses by no means. It will definitley be close and could go either way.
-
Franklin Co. at East Jessamine. Who wins?
oh ok my mistake. Did they change this for a certain reason?
-
Franklin Co. at East Jessamine. Who wins?
They wouldnt play in the first round. The first round will most likely consist of Harrison @ Highlands East Jess @ Cov Cath South Oldhan @ Franklin Co Grant Co. @ Lex Cath Thats assuming it plays out this way.
-
Grant Co @ Garrad Co
I look for grant to win 28-7.
-
East Jessamine-Lexington Catholic Predictions
East is an all around solid team. Lex-cath will be looking for the big play. Thats why this game will stay close. I look for east to pull out the upset. 28-24
-
East Jessamine-Lexington Catholic Predictions
From what I've seen East looks pretty fast. The running backs are fast with Rex Hager (sp?) and the corners look fast and should be able to hang with anyone on Lex-caths team.
-
East Jessamine-Lexington Catholic Predictions
Is east really that much of an underdog?
-
Brossart & Silver Grove
As a player though, not being in a district, what are you working for? Play 10 games and be done. I'd rather get whooped then schedule teams I know I can beat. You dont get know better by playing teams you know your going to beat big. Same thing could be said vice versa. To be the best you have to beat the best. I think it would be better to just jump in and play. It may hurt the morale but so willing knowing you have no chance for a 11th game. Its high school football, its anyones game come Friday Night. I didnt know SRs could play in a JV game. Is that only because they have a JV team? I know Pendelton when they started, they didnt allow SR's to play.
-
Who is the best QB in the state?
Just because he plays QB in college dosent mean he wont go pro. Look at Reggie McNeal, Texas A&M QB now Wide Reciver on the Bengals team.
-
Western Hills - East Jessamine
East 48 Hills 6