Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner @ Scott Predictions

Featured Replies

Conner travels to Scott this weekend... Any bold predictions on this one?

The Cougars get their first district win in a 31-14 ball game.

I think Conner does have a chance to win this game......but I don't know about that score....I think the Cougars defense is much better than their offense as long as they don't get wore down. But I admit I dont know much about Scott this year. Unless Scott has no defense, I seriously doubt Conner can hang 31 points on them. I do pick Conner to pull out a win this week but I think it will be a close game more like 13 to 7 or 19 to 14. With maybe the defense scoring one. How is Scott's kicking?

Look for a big change this week and Conner's offense to greatly improve. If Conner shuts down Scott's run game and gets ahead forcing them to pass, game over. Except for Cambell County (and we continually gave them a short field with 5 turnovers, 1 punt return and 1 interception return for td's), the Cougar's beat the other two teams that passed a lot. If they do not turn the ball over, I see them scoring 3 or 4 times and Scott scoring once or twice. Field postion will be key. 24-7 Conner.

  • Author

History of the game... They have played 19 times since the series began in 1980. Conner leads the series 19-2. Bad news for Scott is that they have lost the previous 11, not winning since 1990. Recent history has been especially brutal to the Eagles, giving up 217 points in the previous 6 games (36 points per game), while scoring only 74 (12 points per game)....

  • Author
History of the game... They have played 19 times since the series began in 1980. Conner leads the series 19-2. Bad news for Scott is that they have lost the previous 11, not winning since 1990. Recent history has been especially brutal to the Eagles, giving up 217 points in the previous 6 games (36 points per game), while scoring only 74 (12 points per game)....

Sorry... Conner leads the series 17-2...

I may be mistaken but I believe that Conner beat scott in 1990 on a last second field goal that hit the cross bar and went in.

I may be mistaken but I believe that Conner beat scott in 1990 on a last second field goal that hit the cross bar and went in.

 

That was actually the 1989 season (the seniors in that class graduated in 1990).

 

Scott had a pretty solid team in 1990 (if I remember correctly).

Loser of this will most likely go winless in district play.

 

Conner is a lot better ball club right now than Scott.

 

Conner 31

Scott 13

  • Author
I may be mistaken but I believe that Conner beat scott in 1990 on a last second field goal that hit the cross bar and went in.

I've got 1989 Conner winning 9-7. That might be the game you are talking about. In 1990, Scott won 7-6...

 

Let me know if your sure about that and I'll go back and double check my records...

  • Author
That was actually the 1989 season (the seniors in that class graduated in 1990).

 

Scott had a pretty solid team in 1990 (if I remember correctly).

1990 was Scott's lone winning season...

1990 was Scott's lone winning season...

 

Really?? I think this information could've been used in the other thread going out right now about Scott football.

  • Author

They were 5-5 in 1986.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.