Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassFtBll

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BluegrassFtBll

  1. How will they do? I know they lack numbers and size.
  2. Williamstown is all one building. I think Walton-Verona is all in school too.
  3. Who wins? I think it should be a close game with South pulling it out 28-20
  4. The grass was very thin at the start of the season at East Jess. One rain would ruin it for the year.
  5. Highlands first kickoff looked like they went offsides on purpose to make Grant think they were going to kick it deep and then came back with the onside. I've seen people go offsides on a kickoff but to be offsides by 5 yards. They should have knew something was up.
  6. Who do they have returing? How will they do this season?
  7. I'd say connor 20 Scott 13
  8. I have a question. Let's say Highlands scores 70 like most people predicting (including myself) Will people complain about them running up the score?
  9. I didnt see this as to much of an upset. These teams are pretty equal, other then Ammons. They both have solid skill players and linemen. If they played ten times I'd say they would split the wins.
  10. Predictions? I say east 42-20
  11. Wouldnt it be more embarassing to play against someones 2nd team or 3rd team?
  12. I'ed say 56-0 at halftime. 70-0 final
  13. It's High School football. Anyone can win on any given night. It would be embarrassing like he stated above. Just because the parents kids arent as good as the previous years, they want the coach out. (I'm assuming their not as good)
  14. I'll choose East Jessamine 38-35. Other then Ammons, Who does Franklin Co has thats stands out? There team is based around what hes going to do. Thats why I belive if east can control Ammons they'll win this one. And yes it may be easier said then done but thats what they're going to have to do. Niether of these teams are powerhouses by no means. It will definitley be close and could go either way.
  15. oh ok my mistake. Did they change this for a certain reason?
  16. They wouldnt play in the first round. The first round will most likely consist of Harrison @ Highlands East Jess @ Cov Cath South Oldhan @ Franklin Co Grant Co. @ Lex Cath Thats assuming it plays out this way.
  17. I look for grant to win 28-7.
  18. East is an all around solid team. Lex-cath will be looking for the big play. Thats why this game will stay close. I look for east to pull out the upset. 28-24
  19. From what I've seen East looks pretty fast. The running backs are fast with Rex Hager (sp?) and the corners look fast and should be able to hang with anyone on Lex-caths team.
  20. As a player though, not being in a district, what are you working for? Play 10 games and be done. I'd rather get whooped then schedule teams I know I can beat. You dont get know better by playing teams you know your going to beat big. Same thing could be said vice versa. To be the best you have to beat the best. I think it would be better to just jump in and play. It may hurt the morale but so willing knowing you have no chance for a 11th game. Its high school football, its anyones game come Friday Night. I didnt know SRs could play in a JV game. Is that only because they have a JV team? I know Pendelton when they started, they didnt allow SR's to play.
  21. Just because he plays QB in college dosent mean he wont go pro. Look at Reggie McNeal, Texas A&M QB now Wide Reciver on the Bengals team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.