Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FortysMom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FortysMom

  1. Just goes to show you the BEST is not always in the Sweet Sixteen.....:confused:
  2. That's right IF they make it, but we were to win the region this year, but didn't, should have and they still were the most talented team in the region, just hard to beat another talented team 3 X', but enough of that, maybe we will surprise you guys again. They have nothing to lose!!!! So keep that big "IF"......:ylsuper:
  3. Okay wait and see, when they make it there, I would bet you they will have the same attendance. Keep this in your head, cause it will come back to haunt you....We have great fans no matter what kinda year they are having.
  4. I hope Pendleton's team can come out and shock alot of people, cause they do have some pretty talented seniors coming back and a few juniors that should be able to step up.... Summers really going to help them.
  5. Pendletons fan base was better than Mason's fan base even with Mason playing at home.... It is nice to have such support no matter where you are playing.....Pendleton still had most of the Gym during senior night, and even when we are down they are still there, so it really don't matter where we play, we just love our cats!!!!
  6. Will this be broadcast tonight on radio, and if so what station?
  7. I am a big PC fan and I would probably give my vote to 2-3 guys on that team, but I was really impressed with Cunningham on the Harrison team...
  8. I really hate to disappoint you!!!! But I think you are dreaming, especially about HUGE upset.... But I guess anything could happen, but very unlikely... :fight:
  9. That is really early... We had this problem with Brossart earlier this year, and guess what happened, Brossart was stuck with alot of tickets... Now I don't know what to do!!!! I definetly want to get in but don't want to stick around forever either....
  10. Not to change the subject, but does anyone have any idea what time would be to get there?
  11. :fight: I don't think a loss is good at anytime either, but if it should come down to Mason/Pendleton, then trying to beat a team 3 times is almost impossible, specially with both teams as talented as they are...... GO CATS :fight:
  12. I really thought it was nice of Mason Co. to introduce our Seniors on Sen. night.... Have they done this every year for all other teams on senior night? :ylsuper:
  13. Gibson, from PC, very fast and can stop on a dime!!! Also can shoot very well. Just not alot of playing time from all of the talent already there.
  14. Boy BG, you just have no respect for us PC fans/parents, but that is okay, cause I also agree next year they will be alot better. This is the first year that our soph boys have played with the juniors and once they get together this summer, I think they will progress very nicely. But I guess time will tell, so keep your smart remarks to yourself. Maybe not a state contender, but I think we will shock people like yourself. Have a wonderful day!!!!!!
  15. Yea, I would like to have lower arena tickets for the game if our team makes it, but I definetly learned from last year not to take the tickets the school has, cause it is right behind the goals and I want to be somewhere near the middle if at all possible and close to the floor....
  16. By anychance could you tell me how much the tickets are going for, and if so do they get any cheaper towards March or stay the same?
  17. Boy it is amazing how some tend to hate teams that do well. We have a few good years and people hate ya, oh well we all can't be winners!! And I just stated if they keep playing well and no bad luck falls, then you shall see. Sorry that "some" are jealous of a VERY TALENTED team..... Have a great day!!! I'm sure when we become medicore you will have your fun....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.