Pendleton Co. 77 Deming 43

Congrats to the Wildcats, first step back to Rupp.... (Again, I'm still on the table for a hot dog and a coke at a tailgaiting party....) ;)

Also congrats to Deming on making their second trip to Maysville in three years....

Congrats to the Wildcats, first step back to Rupp.... (Again, I'm still on the table for a hot dog and a coke at a tailgaiting party....) ;)

Also congrats to Deming on making their second trip to Maysville in three years....

Once again Freak, it's gonna cost ya! :thumb:

Good win for the Wildcats!

Once again Freak, it's gonna cost ya! :thumb:

Good win for the Wildcats!

I'll buy the cokes...... :lol: ;)

GRC, Mason, Pendleton and Brossart/Scott possible semi combo's make this one of the most anticipated tournaments in a while IMO, three teams with a legit shot to win IMO....

I'll buy the cokes...... :lol: ;)

GRC, Mason, Pendleton and Brossart/Scott possible semi combo's make this one of the most anticipated tournaments in a while IMO, three teams with a legit shot to win IMO....

I'm allergic to coke.....better bring Mt. Dew! :thumb: :thumb:

Good job by PC taking care of business... not onto a brutal 10th region tourny... 3 or 4 teams could walk away with the title. But at this point i see PC and Mason at the top and GRC right there with them. And Brossart after that.