Everything posted by FortysMom
-
June Buchanan 76 Pendleton County 65
If you go to the scoreboard, pull up Pendleton on it and then hit where it say MCIT. That will kind of sort thing out for you. I don't know who plays who if Pendleton/Harrison wins. If you figure it out let me know. Thanks!!! Go Cats!! I think the Cats will get better with their young talent. I just don't know who will step up next year, because the young players do have talent they just need to learn how to play together and stop the turnovers, cause they are killing us!!!
-
June Buchanan 76 Pendleton County 65
No, they are done.... We lost to Lincoln County and it was not pretty.... The Wildcats played a very good game against June Bucanan, and played a very sloppy game against Lincoln County. I would think that Lincoln County would be easier to play against, but they definetly didn't show up against them... They will be practicing 3 hours today and the coach was not happy with them at the end of the game..... I wouldn't want to be at their practice the next coulpe days.... Good Luck Cats against Harrison County in the MCIT....
-
June Buchanan 76 Pendleton County 65
Belcher-17, Harden-15, Lambert-12, Crozier-8. Was a very good game and PC kept it close till the end and starting fouling and couldn't score at the end to make up for the fouls, but they played hard and hopefully they can win the consolution bracket.
-
Pendleton County 67 Augusta 45
Yes, it did keep there winning streak alive and I believe they will continue the streak. This team will only get better and I can't wait, so we will be respected by those who have seemed to criticize PC. They have young talent and they are doing fine this year....
-
Pendleton County 67 Augusta 45
Inever said they couldn't handle the ball, cause they did and it showed by the margin of VICTORY!!!! No I was talking about PC's players, Not the Augusta players.... I was talking about the game last night, not any other night or any other players from 1,2,3,4,5 years ago...
-
Pendleton County 67 Augusta 45
You willing to bet on that 40smom? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I just know this boys could and should have beat them by 20 no matter who played... NO MATTER WHO'S MOM I AM.
-
Pendleton County 67 Augusta 45
- Pendleton County 67 Augusta 45
Here are some stats: Belcher 23, Harden 13, Feeback 2, Myers 8, Mudd 7, Lambert 4, Desai 2, Crozier 6, Greene 2.- Newport 63 Pendleton County 53
Yea, you are right, that is why I like coach Simms, he plays around 8 to 9 players. So you are absouletly right, because the team has talent.- Newport 63 Pendleton County 53
All I can say is TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS AND MORE TURNOVERS. If they would not have so many turnovers they would be fine....- Holy Cross @ Brossart--12/15
Lets go HC!!!- Nicholas County/Deming Predictions
Nicholas County by 7- Pendleton @ Newport 12/19
Lets hope PC can pull out them two wins, and they have a heck of a first game playing June Buchanan.....- Pendleton @ Newport 12/19
Any thoughts or predictions?- Pendleton 65 Nicholas 48
Feebeck-12, Mudd-5, Harden-5. I am not sure about the rest.- Pendleton 65 Nicholas 48
They got their act together second half and played very well, with Belcher having a very nice dunk!!!!!- Pendleton @ Nicholas Predictions
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! If they don't have a high scoring game and come home with a big win, then I see for a very long season!!!! I would like to see them play like they did against Ashland....- Best rivalries in region number 10
Wow, they are in need of a bigger school I would think....- Best rivalries in region number 10
Thank You!- Best rivalries in region number 10
That is what I was thinking!!! Doesn't PC have around 800 students?- Pendleton @ Nicholas Predictions
Does anyone have any info on Nicholas County?- Pendleton @ Dixie Heights 12/8 Predictions
Yea, that sounds right now give me your prediction....- Pendleton @ Dixie Heights 12/8 Predictions
That is not even an option now. Sorry bout your lose...:ylsuper:- Pendleton @ Dixie Heights 12/8 Predictions
No, not really, but that is okay I understand and I will forgive you!!! Go Cats!- Pendleton @ Dixie Heights 12/8 Predictions
Any thoughts or comments...........:confused: - Pendleton County 67 Augusta 45