Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FortysMom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FortysMom

  1. Yea, that sounds about right. That is why we have only lost 2 games and one was to St. Louis Vashon,(ranked in the nation) and second to South Laurel with them having home court advantage, not to mention we beat them last year, with the team just as much put together this year as opposed to last year. Yea go ahead put us in a tougher bracket, we would be glad to play them, matter fact we will be playing them in the state tournament, as long as they play like they have all year long. Now what else do you want? :flame:
  2. I really think PC has the best shot at it, but I guess one bad game and things change dramatically!!!
  3. How bout the JV game, did that call make a difference?
  4. This should be a good game for the Cats!!!
  5. Maybe a good shot for our young Cats to play!!!
  6. I think we are all focusing on this year and noone is leaving this year out, it is great to finally be noticed after all these years... We are not mentioning anything that our players don't already know, and it isn't bringing their morale down. They are ready for whoever they get, and if they get to keep Biggs, that is great, but if not they are going to step up for Simms or whomever it should be... I think Biggs is getting support, WE LOVE BIGGS!!! We are just getting ready for down the road too! It is going to be hard for our boys to feel these big shoes, but so be it and they are ready, I know my son is a sophmore this year and I kinda feel so for them, knowing the shoes they have to feel. But don't think we haven't already been talking about it cause we have and they all understand and are ready for the challenge.. So Go CATS Go!!!! This year and hopefully many more and if not, it was fun while it lasted and we will continue to play hard...
  7. That is what alot of people I think thought, but I think they are just as talented if not better!!!
  8. Maybe, but I know what I am talkin about.... My son plays and I hear alot!!!!! But whatever the reason I am glad to have him, he teaches my son respect and I hope to have him next year, if not so be it and Simms will be great... He was taught from the best.....
  9. Thanks, I have been viewing for awhile, now I am glad to be apart of the action.
  10. I think Biggs is leaving, especially if they go to state this year. He would have probably left last year, but he stuck around for Mains.
  11. What kind of season do you think the Cats will have next year, or will they even be ranked in the top 5 or 6 of their region? :fight:
  12. What kind of season are the Cats going to have next year? Do they have any chance of being the top 5 or 6? :fight:
  13. Yea, we had to beat the refs last night too!! They were slapping our boys all over the place. That also has to be the rudest place I have been to this year. The students tried to get us to move to the other side, they said we were on there side... Which if we had of moved that side would have been empty. :dancingpa :fire:
  14. We should be doin some smokin' tonight!!!! Hopefully JV will pull out a win too...
  15. Brossart probably lost out on alot of money. They should have just sold the tickets at the door and they would have sold out.
  16. I don't know when the last time it was that I seen a game of this magnitude. It was electrifying!!!!! "RUPP ARENA" in the near future......GoCatsGo!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.