Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best rivalries in region number 10

Featured Replies

I got 5 for u.... no particular order

1.Paris -Bourbon

2. A-town-Bracken

3.Brossart-Campbell

4.Mason-Fleming

 

 

Just a few i know of, drop me a line

I got 5 for u.... no praticular order

1.paris -bourbon

2. a-town-bracken

3.Brossaurt-Campbell

4.Mason-fleming

 

 

just a few i know of, drop me a line

 

Thats a good start, where is number 5???

 

:D

 

Also Fleming isn't in the 10th anymore.

 

I think you have to add Montgomery-Clark in there, no matter what they play, these 2 teams are out for blood.

 

Harrison-Bourbon

Harrison-Paris

Thats a good start, where is number 5???

 

:D

 

Also Fleming isn't in the 10th anymore.

 

I think you have to add Montgomery-Clark in there, no matter what they play, these 2 teams are out for blood.

 

Harrison-Bourbon

Harrison-Paris

 

You are mean:D But yes I think you cant forget Bourbon vs Harrison always a good game.

Judging by this past weekend--Campbell and Brossart!! Packed houses and crazy crowds both nights for the boys & girls--Freshmen, JV and Varsity!! I'm sure there are others, including Pendleton and Brossart recently!!

As I remeber the ol' 38th District composed of Pendleton County, Bracken County, Deming and Augusta, any one of the these schools have a rivalry that dates way back, whether it's a friendly border rivalry, or cross county there were some great games. It either bring out the best or the worst sometimes from both crowds.

Thats a good start, where is number 5???

 

:D

 

Also Fleming isn't in the 10th anymore.

 

I think you have to add Montgomery-Clark in there, no matter what they play, these 2 teams are out for blood.

 

Harrison-Bourbon

Harrison-Paris

 

 

I agree. Clark-Montgomery is a very big game for both sides. As a matter of fact they play this Friday (the 15th) in Clark. It is a doubleheader for the boys and girls...Boys play at 6:00 and the girls at 7:30.

Pendleton-Brossart had some good battles on both the girls and boys side.

 

Great games when Pendleton went to the Sweet 16 on the boys side.

 

The Ladies were the first district team to defeat Brossart when Brossart, Campbell, Pendleton and Bracken was in the district together.

As I remeber the ol' 38th District composed of Pendleton County, Bracken County, Deming and Augusta, any one of the these schools have a rivalry that dates way back, whether it's a friendly border rivalry, or cross county there were some great games. It either bring out the best or the worst sometimes from both crowds.

Funny, when they play each other, rivals. But let any of these play Brossart and we root for each other.:lol:

 

I think the Bracken fans were shocked when the Wildcat fans was cheering loudly for them as they upset Brossart.

I think GRC-Montgomery has to be right up there with the best..

Funny, when they play each other, rivals. But let any of these play Brossart and we root for each other.:lol:

 

I think the Bracken fans were shocked when the Wildcat fans was cheering loudly for them as they upset Brossart.

 

That's understandable, it's hard to root for the big schools against the smaller ones!! :confused:

Funny, when they play each other, rivals. But let any of these play Brossart and we root for each other.:lol:

 

I think the Bracken fans were shocked when the Wildcat fans was cheering loudly for them as they upset Brossart.

 

 

Yes we were but we loved the support!!

That's understandable, it's hard to root for the big schools against the smaller ones!! :confused:

Not sure exactly what you are referring to but I do think Brossart is bigger than Bracken, Augusta and Deming. Last two I am sure of. Bracken probably pretty darn close. Pendleton would have twice the number of students than Brossart.

Per the KHSAA website, here are the current BOYS enrollment figures for each of the 10th Region schools:

 

Clark County 837

Campbell County 799

Montgomery County 609

Scott 601

Harrison County 485

Pendleton County 441

Bourbon County 426

Mason County 409

 

Bishop Brossart 189

Bracken County 186

Nicholas County 176

Paris 106

Calvary Christian 93

Deming 57

Augusta 55

St. Patrick 51

Silver Grove 45

 

Clark County is by far the largest in terms of boys' enrollment in the region, Mason County is the smallest of the "large schools" in the region. Then there is a huge gap to the next level in terms of enrollment, starting with Brossart.

Wonder why Clark has not won a region since 1990? Also the Pendleton/campbell and pendleton/ brossart games were hard to beat for crowds. Pendleton/mason for that matter too. Mason/Fleming when Fleming was good and still in the tenth. :walk:

I think the Harrison and Pendleton will be a big rival the longer they stay in the same district, border counties as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.