Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison/Pendleton Predictions

Featured Replies

What do you guys think of this matchup?

I hope it is a good one. Good luck tonight Wildcats!!! I say Pendleton Co. by at least 10.

  • Author
I hope it is a good one. Good luck tonight Wildcats!!! I say Pendleton Co. by at least 10.

 

Maybe I'll See you at the game, I'll be there for the lady devils game tonight.

Pendleton by as many as they want.

Not to change the subject, but does anyone have any idea what time would be to get there?

I hope the players on PC don't see this post!!

Pendleton by as many as they want.

 

Interesting. :rolleyes:

Not to change the subject, but does anyone have any idea what time would be to get there?

Better be their by the girls game or before.Harrison is telling their people to get there early.Thats the word from my spy in Cynthiana today.

thank you for the info....

  • Author
Not to change the subject, but does anyone have any idea what time would be to get there?

 

I would start to go to Cynthiana at about 5:00 pm.

That is really early... We had this problem with Brossart earlier this year, and guess what happened, Brossart was stuck with alot of tickets... Now I don't know what to do!!!! I definetly want to get in but don't want to stick around forever either....

 

I would start to go to Cynthiana at about 5:00 pm.
That is really early... We had this problem with Brossart earlier this year, and guess what happened, Brossart was stuck with alot of tickets... Now I don't know what to do!!!! I definetly want to get in but don't want to stick around forever either....

I am planning on being at the hilltop by 5:30 to 5:45.There will be a good group from Deming there for the girls game probably also.

Pendleton easily by 10-20

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.