Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16 Tickets?

Featured Replies

Can anyone help me out with ticket information for this years Sweet 16? Are tickets available now and if so where can one purchase them? If they are not on sale yet when do they go on sale? I have checked ticketmaster and they're not listed on the site. I am only interested in Saturdays night session (The Championship game), any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Can anyone help me out with ticket information for this years Sweet 16? Are tickets available now and if so where can one purchase them? If they are not on sale yet when do they go on sale? I have checked ticketmaster and they're not listed on the site. I am only interested in Saturdays night session (The Championship game), any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

 

Go to http://www.KHSAA.org and go to the drop down on KHSAA sports, select boys basketball and at the top there is a link to buy tickets

  • Author

I've checked that before, it doesnt really make sense to me. You have no idea where your seats are located or for what session they are for. Can you help explain that?

I've checked that before, it doesnt really make sense to me. You have no idea where your seats are located or for what session they are for. Can you help explain that?

 

You can only purchase lower or upper arena seats. You don't get to chose the section or row number you want. Basically it is a blind draw.

  • Author

Okay that makes sense but what about knowing what section they are for? Surely they arent for every session.

Okay that makes sense but what about knowing what section they are for? Surely they arent for every session.

 

There is 8 sessions and I think you can buy for certain ones or for all of them.

There is 8 sessions and I think you can buy for certain ones or for all of them.

 

At the KHSAA web site you can only buy for all sessions. Later on you can buy for certain sessions at Ticketmaster online.

  • Author
At the KHSAA web site you can only buy for all sessions. Later on you can buy for certain sessions at Ticketmaster online.

 

I was thinking thats what was going on, thanks for clearing that up! :thumb: Any chance you know when ticketmaster is going to start selling Philip?

  • Author

Still no information.. Thanks to whoever replies. Anyone have any idea when the tickets go on sale?

The individual session tickets will go on sale through ticketmaster on March 3

The individual session tickets will go on sale through ticketmaster on March 3

 

 

Thanks RH. Keep your Dad in line for me. I cant keep an eye on him anymore since my season ended. :lol:

Tickets are now available for each session on the Ticketmaster website

Will they make accommodation for anyone on crutches? Who would you contact?

You need to contact the ticket office at Rupp arena for the handicapped seating; I also believe you can call ticketmaster and they can put you in the seating as well.

  • Author

I finally got some info and ordered mine the first day they were available at the box office. I'm in section 20 for the championship game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.