Everything posted by FortysMom
-
Russell , South Laurel
Just goes to show you the BEST is not always in the Sweet Sixteen.....:confused:
-
Mason County Hosting the Region???
That's right IF they make it, but we were to win the region this year, but didn't, should have and they still were the most talented team in the region, just hard to beat another talented team 3 X', but enough of that, maybe we will surprise you guys again. They have nothing to lose!!!! So keep that big "IF"......:ylsuper:
-
Mason County Hosting the Region???
Okay wait and see, when they make it there, I would bet you they will have the same attendance. Keep this in your head, cause it will come back to haunt you....We have great fans no matter what kinda year they are having.
-
Graves County--South Laurel Game Updates
looking good for SL
-
Graves County--South Laurel Game Updates
is there a timeout?
-
Mason County '03 & '04; Pendleton County '05 and '06
I hope Pendleton's team can come out and shock alot of people, cause they do have some pretty talented seniors coming back and a few juniors that should be able to step up.... Summers really going to help them.
-
Mason County--Warren Central Updates
How much time is left in the game?
-
Mason County Hosting the Region???
Pendletons fan base was better than Mason's fan base even with Mason playing at home.... It is nice to have such support no matter where you are playing.....Pendleton still had most of the Gym during senior night, and even when we are down they are still there, so it really don't matter where we play, we just love our cats!!!!
-
Tickets to 10th REGION TOURNEY,,,,
Is that an FM or AM station?
-
Tickets to 10th REGION TOURNEY,,,,
Will this be broadcast tonight on radio, and if so what station?
-
Pendleton Co. 77 Deming 43
What a game!!!!!!
-
Who do you believe is the best overall player in the 10th Region?
I am a big PC fan and I would probably give my vote to 2-3 guys on that team, but I was really impressed with Cunningham on the Harrison team...
-
Harrison/Pendleton Predictions
AMEN!!!
-
Harrison/Pendleton Predictions
I really hate to disappoint you!!!! But I think you are dreaming, especially about HUGE upset.... But I guess anything could happen, but very unlikely... :fight:
-
Harrison/Pendleton Predictions
That is really early... We had this problem with Brossart earlier this year, and guess what happened, Brossart was stuck with alot of tickets... Now I don't know what to do!!!! I definetly want to get in but don't want to stick around forever either....
-
Harrison/Pendleton Predictions
thank you for the info....
-
Harrison/Pendleton Predictions
Not to change the subject, but does anyone have any idea what time would be to get there?
-
Pendleton's Loss to Mason--Good or Bad??
his shooting hand...
-
Pendleton's Loss to Mason--Good or Bad??
:fight: I don't think a loss is good at anytime either, but if it should come down to Mason/Pendleton, then trying to beat a team 3 times is almost impossible, specially with both teams as talented as they are...... GO CATS :fight:
-
Mason Co. Senior Night!!
I really thought it was nice of Mason Co. to introduce our Seniors on Sen. night.... Have they done this every year for all other teams on senior night? :ylsuper:
-
The 10 most Underated players in KY this season.....Your Opinion.
Gibson, from PC, very fast and can stop on a dime!!! Also can shoot very well. Just not alot of playing time from all of the talent already there.
-
Potential New Coaches??
Boy BG, you just have no respect for us PC fans/parents, but that is okay, cause I also agree next year they will be alot better. This is the first year that our soph boys have played with the juniors and once they get together this summer, I think they will progress very nicely. But I guess time will tell, so keep your smart remarks to yourself. Maybe not a state contender, but I think we will shock people like yourself. Have a wonderful day!!!!!!
-
Sweet 16 Tickets?
Yea, I would like to have lower arena tickets for the game if our team makes it, but I definetly learned from last year not to take the tickets the school has, cause it is right behind the goals and I want to be somewhere near the middle if at all possible and close to the floor....
-
Sweet 16 Tickets?
By anychance could you tell me how much the tickets are going for, and if so do they get any cheaper towards March or stay the same?
-
Pendleton Co 79 Franklin 72
Boy it is amazing how some tend to hate teams that do well. We have a few good years and people hate ya, oh well we all can't be winners!! And I just stated if they keep playing well and no bad luck falls, then you shall see. Sorry that "some" are jealous of a VERY TALENTED team..... Have a great day!!! I'm sure when we become medicore you will have your fun....