Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeirdHenry

Paid Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeirdHenry

  1. Genuine question. Why does it matter? Give the kids and coaches credit for winning and leave it at that. You don't appear to be a Danville fan, so why comment in a negative way all of the time?
  2. Looks like Statsdontlie didn't read the stats?
  3. I've said this before.... Please know what you are talking about before making references to "idiotic moves" and about "cronies" or any Danville coaches or associates. You are entitled to your opinion, but if your opinion is based on "what you heard" or from someone who has an axe to grind, then the likelihood is you have been mislead. There IS another side to this story. I will continue to believe these kids have overachieved since many of the "adults" have acted nothing like grown ups in this situation.
  4. Did anyone realistically think Danville would win this many games this year? I consider that overachieving.
  5. Danville may still be deserving of being a top 5 team based on their performances on the field. They have overachieved this year. However, LCA is a GREAT team this year, and they will handle this game easily. That is more of a credit to LCA and less of a criticism of Danville.
  6. Haters gonna hate no matter what. Never let logic, facts, or the truth get in your way! Boyle has an outstanding program and I wish them luck. Danville is 3-0 on the field no matter how you slice it, or how much you wished it weren't true. I only hope all teams can stay healthy.
  7. COVID made it unsafe to play. Danville did not cancel. Danville made a decision to put players safety first. Not only their own, but those that play for Boyle.
  8. I love when a school has the safety of its players at the top of the list, they are "dodging" or "bailing". Good message to teach kids. Keep up the solid work as hating anything associated with Danville. Restating something I have posted before, why don't you get your facts straight before making such judgements? I guess when you were employed by Danville Schools things were different?
  9. Wouldn't it be refreshing for ANYONE that comments on ANYTHING related to the Danville program, to get their facts straight? Quit with all the speculation and "I heard" stuff. Pick up a phone, ask someone directly related to the program, or just stop talking about things you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT!!
  10. Very hard fought battle. Both teams played well. Congratulations to Collegiate and good luck the rest of the season. Hopefully both teams will represent "small schools" at state!
  11. Win with dignity. Lose with class. It's hard isn't it? Good luck next year. LCA will be hard to beat.
  12. thunder1.....where you at? Great game. Congrats to LCA for a great season. Btw I predicted 34-28 Ads victory.
  13. I can't believe this game is not getting more attention on BGP? Great match up of two very talented teams who should be the favorites to play against Mayfield in the championship game.
  14. I'm back. Haven't been hiding. I'm ok. Thanks for your concern. You are absolutely correct. LCA did earn their victory. Know one ever said that they didn't. I still believe Danville is the better team, but as they say, that's why you play the game. Danville was in complete control of the game, and got overly confident. You can not do that against a quality team like LCA. Wheatley is a beast and was the difference maker. I only called out thunder1 because he is an irrational poster, who never has the guts to admit when he is wrong or discuss a game without ridiculous non-factual information. I was clearly wrong, and am here to admit it. I predict Danville wins this Friday 34-28 in a very hard fought battle.
  15. Burton is an incredible track runner. Won the 200m at the track state championship. Last year vs. Danville: 2 rushes, 0 yards; 5 catches, 46 yards in TWO games. Football does not equal track. Useless argument. And yes, the teams will settle the argument on the field.
  16. Because track and football are the same sport right..... Some of our football players were on the state championship Forensics team, so obviously that creates some matchups on the gridiron that LCA just can't handle!
  17. thunder1. Let's make a deal. You man up and admit you were way off base when Danville dominates LCA Friday. I'll do the same if LCA wins. Last year we had a running clock on you TWICE. You boldly predicted victories then, and went into hiding after BOTH defeats. I respect your love for LCA, but at least own your comments.
  18. As usual, thunder1 has high expectations for his LCA team that never lives up to his hype. Danville will dominate this game like they did twice last year. Ads 41-13.
  19. Danville keep on rolling at the right time of year.
  20. Ads are back on track and will win this one by two touchdowns.
  21. Boyle will win state. Good luck Rebels.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.