Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross at Danville Class 2A Semifinal

Covington Holy Cross at Danville Class 2A Semifinal 98 members have voted

  1. 1. Covington Holy Cross at Danville Class 2A Semifinal

    • Covington Holy Cross
      37%
    • Danville
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 109
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks to be a tight, exciting ball game. Both teams have the game breakers to score from anywhere. I'm taking Danville in a close one.

Should be a good game. Much closer than championship game will be

Holy Cross by 2tds... Holds Danville to less than 250 total yards.

Game is at Home for Danville. I'll take them 31-14.

I don't think Danville will be able to stop the run. Hc 21 Danville 14

I don't think Danville will be able to stop the run. Hc 21 Danville 14

 

I just watched the Danville v LCA game and from what I seen Danville has a problem stopping the run. If Danville can't control the LCA ground game what do they hope to do with HC's Dynamic Duo?

 

HC will roll on Friday.

I just watched the Danville v LCA game and from what I seen Danville has a problem stopping the run. If Danville can't control the LCA ground game what do they hope to do with HC's Dynamic Duo?

 

HC will roll on Friday.

 

One thing I see is that Holy Cross is one dimensionsal and LCA is not. Danville has feasted on teams that cannot throw the ball. I also think that LCA is one of the best offfenses in 2A.

Gonna be a great game but I like Danville 31-21.

Should be a good one. If Abernathy and Barnes plays how they are capable, I look for it to be close and for Holy Cross to maybe win. I think it will be tough on the road though. Danville is very good and tough to beat on the road. Good luck to both teams.

One thing I see is that Holy Cross is one dimensionsal and LCA is not. Danville has feasted on teams that cannot throw the ball. I also think that LCA is one of the best offfenses in 2A.

Gonna be a great game but I like Danville 31-21.

 

Our 1 dimension is so much better than anything Danville has seen this year. Damn near 500lbs of GROWN MEN running down hill at little kids.

Our 1 dimension is so much better than anything Danville has seen this year. Damn near 500lbs of GROWN MEN running down hill at little kids.

 

I love how Northern Ky people think their teams are the best ever. I agree the two guys look good. Wheatley at LCA is a load. The thing is Miller makes them very hard to defend because he can throw to 4 guys while you're trying to stop the run. Also LCA has a very good Oline. I think that the Ads overall team speed which gets alot of people to the ball will make a difference. Also the Ads offense is very hard to defend as well. They are multiple in that they have five guys at all time that can take it to the house. I am not sure that Holy Cross has played an offense as good as they will play against Danville.

I love how Northern Ky people think their teams are the best ever. I agree the two guys look good. Wheatley at LCA is a load. The thing is Miller makes them very hard to defend because he can throw to 4 guys while you're trying to stop the run. Also LCA has a very good Oline. I think that the Ads overall team speed which gets alot of people to the ball will make a difference. Also the Ads offense is very hard to defend as well. They are multiple in that they have five guys at all time that can take it to the house. I am not sure that Holy Cross has played an offense as good as they will play against Danville.

I think holy cross will be able to slow down their offense. Holy cross defense is no joke.

I think holy cross will be able to slow down their offense. Holy cross defense is no joke.

 

There has been one defense slow them down all year, and I wouldn't give them full credit because Danville had snap problems the whole night. I think it will be a good game just think that the Ads move on.

I agree most NKY football fans are delusional but this year's Holy Cross team is special. This team will be the most talented team that Danville has seen this year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.