Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross at Danville Class 2A Semifinal

Covington Holy Cross at Danville Class 2A Semifinal 98 members have voted

  1. 1. Covington Holy Cross at Danville Class 2A Semifinal

    • Covington Holy Cross
      37%
    • Danville
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will PrepSpin.com be broadcasting the game? Or not, will somebody else?

  • Replies 109
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree most NKY football fans are delusional but this year's Holy Cross team is special. This team will be the most talented team that Danville has seen this year.

 

Highly doubt that, Danville did play Corbin.

HC's ground game will be real challenge for Danville. Just fear the NCC rematch win was the ultimate victory and it will be hard to get focused for the Admirals.

HC's ground game will be real challenge for Danville. Just fear the NCC rematch win was the ultimate victory and it will be hard to get focused for the Admirals.

 

HC is focused on the title NCC was just the next team in the way

Holy Cross by 2tds... Holds Danville to less than 250 total yards.

 

I'm guessing you haven't watched Danville this season?

I agree most NKY football fans are delusional but this year's Holy Cross team is special. This team will be the most talented team that Danville has seen this year.

 

:lol2::banana:

Will PrepSpin.com be broadcasting the game? Or not, will somebody else?

 

I'll have some highlights after the game and hopefully updates during.

I'm guessing you haven't watched Danville this season?

 

I've been watching film all weekend. Danville is good. They have some nice skill players not to mention the 3k QB.

 

HC plays a fast physical brand of D. Danville will have to work for everything they get.

I know one thing...if I was coming into Danville Friday night, I wouldn't be filling their bulletin boards up with motivation.

HC is focused on the title NCC was just the next team in the way

Sounds good.

Has Holy Cross played up in competition?

Has Holy Cross played up in competition?

 

What do you mean up in competition?

Similar played teams. HC beat Walton V 13-10. LCA beat Walton V 51-9. Ads just beat LCA. Will be a good game but due to these scores, not sure why iamontab is overconfident. They have to be a good team to make the semis but He makes them sound like Alabama which they are not. Also if your RB is better than Wheatley, why did they smash you?

Similar played teams. HC beat Walton V 13-10. LCA beat Walton V 51-9. Ads just beat LCA. Will be a good game but due to these scores, not sure why iamontab is overconfident. They have to be a good team to make the semis but He makes them sound like Alabama which they are not. Also if your RB is better than Wheatley, why did they smash you?

 

I'm confused HC beat WV 44-0 & 13-10... WV played their hearts out 2 Friday's ago and I tip my hat to them.

 

What HC RB are you refering to, because HC has 2?

 

I'm not sure what you mean by smashed us?

Edited by lamontab

Our 1 dimension is so much better than anything Danville has seen this year. Damn near 500lbs of GROWN MEN running down hill at little kids.

 

I'll root for HC but your disrespect of Danville is bad form. The Admirals are a hell of a team and like adtimes10 says, lots of team speed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.