adstimes10

Who wins?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be interested to see what LCA does to slow the Ads down. Somerset did a good job against the pass but Harris had a field day. Danville will be the fastest overall team LCA has played and the best team.

I look for a game about like the regular season game last year where the Ads are just the more complete team.

Danville 38-27

I've never taken the time to figure out the playoff system. What happens from a playoff perspective as a result of this game? I know it's for the district championship but what does that mean in terms of playoffs? Three homes games for the winner and two for the loser?

Also, what will Danville's playoff path look like if they win Friday?

LCA is averaging 49.5 pts a game and allowing 16.4 while Danville is scoring 38.5 pts a game and allowing 14.6. I think the team that can score over 30 will win but looking at the pts allowed that might not get it. But then again look at what they are scoring. Man this is a hard one to pick. I guess I will go with :sssh: I tell you later.

LCA is averaging 49.5 pts a game and allowing 16.4 while Danville is scoring 38.5 pts a game and allowing 14.6. I think the team that can score over 30 will win but looking at the pts allowed that might not get it. But then again look at what they are scoring. Man this is a hard one to pick. I guess I will go with :sssh: I tell you later.

I agree if you look at this stat they look to be the same but look at their schedules.