Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA @ Danville

Who wins? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a good one for the district title.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game of the week in my opinion. They are both REALLY good and this may be a shoot out!! I may be at this game, it's got instant classic written all over it!

LCA 42 Danville 35

This should be a great game. Two really good teams going at it for the Dist Championship again. Going to be great football weather to top it off.

Even though they beat Somerset I didn't come away all that impressed with LCA. They are not nearly as fast as Danville and I don't think they will slow down the Admirals offense at all. The noseguard for Danville will give them fits as well. I'll take Danville to double up LCA 42-21.

I'll be surprised if LCA can score 21 on Danville. I'll go 42-13

LCA in a tight one.

  • Author

I will be interested to see what LCA does to slow the Ads down. Somerset did a good job against the pass but Harris had a field day. Danville will be the fastest overall team LCA has played and the best team.

I look for a game about like the regular season game last year where the Ads are just the more complete team.

Danville 38-27

Danville 27-14.

I've never taken the time to figure out the playoff system. What happens from a playoff perspective as a result of this game? I know it's for the district championship but what does that mean in terms of playoffs? Three homes games for the winner and two for the loser?

 

Also, what will Danville's playoff path look like if they win Friday?

LCA 42 Danville 35

 

:notworthy:

As usual, thunder1 has high expectations for his LCA team that never lives up to his hype. Danville will dominate this game like they did twice last year. Ads 41-13.

LCA is averaging 49.5 pts a game and allowing 16.4 while Danville is scoring 38.5 pts a game and allowing 14.6. I think the team that can score over 30 will win but looking at the pts allowed that might not get it. But then again look at what they are scoring. Man this is a hard one to pick. I guess I will go with :sssh: I tell you later.

  • Author
LCA is averaging 49.5 pts a game and allowing 16.4 while Danville is scoring 38.5 pts a game and allowing 14.6. I think the team that can score over 30 will win but looking at the pts allowed that might not get it. But then again look at what they are scoring. Man this is a hard one to pick. I guess I will go with :sssh: I tell you later.

 

I agree if you look at this stat they look to be the same but look at their schedules.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.