Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA @ Danville

Who wins? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The kids can't help who they play, they have done what has been expected all year and that's WIN! These young men has been lifting weights and putting in work all winter for this game Friday night.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kids can't help who they play, they have done what has been expected all year and that's WIN! These young men has been lifting weights and putting in work all winter for this game Friday night.

 

And Danville hasn't. They took off the whole winter, spring and summer. They just tossed a ball out on the field and started playing in week 0. :bunny:

And Danville hasn't. They took off the whole winter, spring and summer. They just tossed a ball out on the field and started playing in week 0. :bunny:

 

I'll be looking for your excuses after the game Friday night. I'm sure you and ads10times will have plenty on how Danville lost.

  • Author
I'll be looking for your excuses after the game Friday night. I'm sure you and ads10times will have plenty on how Danville lost.

 

Thunder1 must have heard LCA had a good night of practice where the offense scored at will on the scout d and the defense shut out the scout offense running Danville plays.

Pretty sure I won't be complaining, unless it's a blowout. I will be laughing I'm sure though.

I'll be looking for your excuses after the game Friday night. I'm sure you and ads10times will have plenty on how Danville lost.

 

At least we won't hide like some other posters do when they make terrible predictions. Know anyone like that?

And Danville hasn't. They took off the whole winter, spring and summer. They just tossed a ball out on the field and started playing in week 0. :bunny:

You know that I've been an LCA fan on here for over 10 years, but that was my first reaction, too! :lol2:

thunder1. Let's make a deal. You man up and admit you were way off base when Danville dominates LCA Friday. I'll do the same if LCA wins. Last year we had a running clock on you TWICE. You boldly predicted victories then, and went into hiding after BOTH defeats. I respect your love for LCA, but at least own your comments.

After seeing both I'll offer this insight:

 

Danville is the better football team; LCA is the more unconventional football team. Nothing LCA does defensively will give the admirals a whole lot of problems. LCA struggled to stop Doan and the Cornett kids from Somerset because they have good speed. Danville has that kind of speed at almost every skill position and they have a solid interior as well.

 

Harris is a good running back, finds the creases and you cannot load the box on Danville because they throw the ball really well.

 

LCA has a two headed monster in the backfield with 12 and 32, both in tandem can create problems for opposing defenses but with Danvilles overall team speed I don't see it becoming much of an issue. 32 may get his, 12 may get his but I don't see both getting theirs in one night against Danville.

 

Somerset played both teams really close, couldn't make the plays late to close out the LCA game and the offense was a no show against Danville. Danville is the better football team although I'd rather play LCA again in round two as I believe all three teams will win their opening playoff games by large margins.

4 of 5 skill position starters for LCA on State Champion Track Team this year, that competed against Danville and smoked them. Speed kills, but not when it's even.

Confidence is running high.

4 of 5 skill position starters for LCA on State Champion Track Team this year, that competed against Danville and smoked them. Speed kills, but not when it's even.

 

I can only tell you what I saw with my own two eyes. Isaiah Cornett smoked their secondary twice for a big gain and a TD and NOBODY on LCA's team could catch Doan when he got the edge twice and scored. Both of those guys have great speed, Danville has guys that are just as fast if not faster. Football speed and track speed are often not comparable.

 

It wouldn't totally shock me to see LCA in the win column on Friday but I wouldn't bet my house on it either.

4 of 5 skill position starters for LCA on State Champion Track Team this year, that competed against Danville and smoked them. Speed kills, but not when it's even.

Welcome to BGP, CBS!!

 

And thanks for your input. I've been out of the LCA loop for a few years.

  • Author
4 of 5 skill position starters for LCA on State Champion Track Team this year, that competed against Danville and smoked them. Speed kills, but not when it's even.

Pretty sure that all Danvilles speed is not on track team. But also track and football speed are two different animals. If track speed mattered say the 100 meter why doesn't the NFL use that as a measuring stick. I will take a 40 TD dash but still it doesn't do justice.

I will say this Danville has walker vancleave Harris and a couple of others that if they get loose they are gone.

VanCleave is one of the fastest players I've ever seen. If he gets loose, it's 6 points.

Edited by Wireman

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.