Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Glasgow Predictions

Who wins? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Are their any chances of Danville upsetting Glasgow.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are their any chances of Danville upsetting Glasgow.

 

I would imagine most would consider a Glasgow win at Danville to be an upset, especially the way the Admirals have played the last couple weeks.

With the way Danville has been playing, I like their chances to make the Semi's. They are a scary team right now. Danville has played 3 undefeated teams this year.

With the way Danville has been playing, I like their chances to make the Semi's. They are a scary team right now. Danville has played 3 undefeated teams this year.

 

If they got to play at Bardstown in the regional final, then I would agree with you. I'm not sure if they can go on the road and win at Green County and Monroe County in consecutive weeks.

Glasgow would be upsetting Danville if anything. Glasgow's chances are very scarce, but they can with if they play a well balanced game, against a well balanced team.

Coach Rick Wood's Scotties are too well coached Glagow by 7

It all depends on How Danville plays...

 

The team with the least mistakes will win this one...

Edited by ADopted ADmiral

Coach Rick Wood's Scotties are too well coached Glagow by 7

 

Danville is also well coached...Seven State Championships and 298 wins to back it up...:thumb:

Is #2 playing for Danville? I know he got hurt and missed some games, but I was very impressed with him in the Corbin game and believe the Ads will win if he is healthy.

Ads are back on track and will win this one by two touchdowns.

Is #2 playing for Danville? I know he got hurt and missed some games, but I was very impressed with him in the Corbin game and believe the Ads will win if he is healthy.

 

Do you mean 12?If so that is Will Dunn...Will is back to 100%...:thumb:

Do you mean 12?If so that is Will Dunn...Will is back to 100%...:thumb:

 

Will Dunn is a good player. He will lead Danville past Glasgow. Go Ads!

With the way Danville has been playing, I like their chances to make the Semi's. They are a scary team right now. Danville has played 3 undefeated teams this year.

 

Danville is rolling at the right time. I was looking at the bracket and they have a likely chance at making it to the semi's. I'd watch out for the Ads.

I go with Danville in this one and maybe the next one too.:D

I think the #2 he was talking about is Tevin Raines. And to answer your quiestion, no he is out for the season.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.