Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucky Charms

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lucky Charms

  1. Going into Falmouth and getting a W is no easy task this year. Monroe is a stud! Is he really only a junior? Congrats to the 'Stangs and good luck to the Wildcats the rest of the way. I'm almost sure these two haven't seen the last of each other...
  2. What time do I have to get there to make it in to this one?
  3. There's no way to know for sure and truely it not even worth dicussion. Nate is tearing it up.
  4. TEAMS SUBMITTING STAT REPORTS School Name Anderson County Ashland Blazer Bath County Belfry Bethlehem Betsy Layne Bishop Brossart Calloway County Carlisle County Christian Fellowship Clinton County Covington Catholic Cumberland County Fulton City Fulton County Heritage Academy Johnson Central KY School f/t Deaf Knott County Central Lawrence County Lex. Christian Lloyd Memorial Lynn Camp Mason County Meade County Montgomery County Nelson County Paris Piarist School Pike County Central Red Bird Russell Sheldon Clark Somerset South Oldham St. Patrick St. Xavier Lou. Trinity Villa Madonna West Carter I assume this means the rest are not reporting.
  5. Are you serious? They don't have the MCIT anymore? That's a shame if true.
  6. Plus, he's got range. Not a whole lot of 6'8'' dudes shot the three ball like he does. There's a spot for guys like that.
  7. Anyone know who won the Boone/Holmes game yesterday?
  8. Montgomery, Clark, Pendleton, Brossart or throw in someone else (Mason). Its kind of open in the tenth this year.
  9. Is the NewCath - Brossart game final?
  10. Drew McDonald with 8. Zach Ryan is 3 of 4 from three point range.
  11. NewCath up 5. 29-24. Somewhere in the second quarter I think. Just tuned in.
  12. I don't think i saw him swing any elbows and connect on anybody until that very last play. It happened in a dead ball situation. Immediately after the whistle was blown. There was no time to react to the whistle. Also I think if you were going to T him up there you'd have to say that he intended to do what he did. And there is no way possible that he saw the Highlands player standing behind him.
  13. Maybe the JV's played Simon Kenton??? I don't know. Mustang, your assistance is requested.
  14. I disagree, it was bang-bang with the whistle and the elbow.
  15. He was fouled before the elbow occurred. The elbow happened almost immediately after the whistle was blown. That's why it was a no call. There was no way possible that Jennings saw the kid who got hit. He was standing behind him. I'm also curious as to what went on as Brossart entered the locker room at the end of the game. I'm not for sure, but there seemed to be some kind of altercation.
  16. Wouldn't say that just yet. I'm a Brossart fan but they still have a lot of improving to do. IMO, just based on resume at this point, I'd put the bullseye on Pendleton Co to come out of the tenth. Although, if Mason Monroe plays bad its a completely different story. I'll say this, Brossart may have the best team, Montgomery has the best talent and Pendleton has the best player. Its a wide open 10th Region.
  17. Between these three teams its going to make for some awesome district play. Does this district seed or draw?
  18. He had a monster 4th quarter. Drew Burns (44) played like a MAN tonight. The kid has a warrior's heart. Alex Trentmen got some key buckets around the rim. Saunders is an extremely good passer. He can get a little out of control sometimes, but he just doesn't back down. At about the two minute mark in the second half Brossart was winning by 8. Then Highlands got real hot from behind the arc. Halftime Brossart led by one, thanks to Ben Uebel's and one at the buzzer. Highland carried their hot streak on into the second half. At one point they were up ten in the third quarter. Then Code brought back in Jennings and Burns (both got their fourth fouls in the first half). Brossart was able to cut the lead to 6 at the end of the third. From there on out, Brossart's size dominated and Highland started missing some of the threes that they were netting. I don't think Brossart made one three ball. Hope the injured Highlands player is OK. He caught an unintentional elbow from Jennings.
  19. Who you got? I can't wait for this one. It will be my first night out to see the 'Stangs. Plus, its always good to catch up with the Highlands folks. I'm sure the Code's will agree. Side note: Will be Uebel play or is he still resting? Either way Stangs have the horses. I like Jake Jennings a lot!
  20. 7 St. Xavier 5 Simon Kenton 3 Bishop Brossart 2 Covington Latin 1 Bourbon County TB - St. Xavier

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.