Everything posted by panther15z30
-
Bracken County/ Deming - Feb.20th
BC 72-68
-
Newport 67 Augusta 63
This game was closer than I expected. Newport has always been a tough place to play for the Panthers. Another tough road test tomorrow, weather permitting. The remaining schedule should get the Orange and Black ready for Districts.
-
Paris 73 St. Patrick 64
I'm suprised as well.
-
Paris 73 St. Patrick 64
Details???
-
Newport 67 Augusta 63
Details???
-
Next for Augusta
I'm thinking a split as well. Possibly 3-1, possibly 1-3. I think winning 3 would be a huge confidence booster heading into Districts. But splitting and at least playing tough and close on the road and that would help a great deal to. Good Luck:thumb:
-
Next for Augusta
They play at Newport on Friday night, a makeup game from earlier in the week. Here's the remaining schedule: Feb 16 @ Newport Feb 17 @ Rose Hill Feb 20 Paris Feb 24 Heritage Academy 39th District Tourney vs St. Patrick
-
10th region fan awards
1. What does this have to do with this thread??? 2. Sounds like your the sore loser, I believe MOST of the kids that play the game would rather play in the region semis and finals @ the feildhouse than any other place in the state besides Rupp.
-
10th Region
I've supported them as I always do, but its obvious they have underachieved. Sorry I have been so critical, all I've tried to do is challenge a team that I see great potential in, but if they don't know how to take that criticism, from a fan at that, then what can they take? But the great thing about the draw is they have a chance to erase all of that with one win. Once again this team can make a lot of history in the Augusta program by making it to two staight region births, something they will always be remembered for...don't waste the opportunity as so many before you have.
-
10th Region
With just two weeks left in the regular season and the District Tourneys set. Who makes it to the fieldhouse? From the 37th I'll take Brossart and Scott. From the 38th: Harrison and Deming From the 39th: Mason and Augusta From the 40th: Clark and Montgomery
-
No more Deming Devils
Robertson County Rowdy Roddy Pippers:D
-
No more Deming Devils
:laugh:
-
Bracken Co. 60 Augusta 52
2-3, 3-2, still doesn't change what he said about playing the zone.
-
No more Deming Devils
I believe it was named after the guy who donated to building the school????? Some else closer has more info about that I'm sure.
-
Pendleton County /Montgomery County 2/13 Predictions
Indians 61-47
-
10th region fan awards
Looks good to me.
-
Bracken Co. 60 Augusta 52
Didn't make the game, but I believe every word.
-
Mason Co/Brossart Predictions
MC 67-55
-
Bracken Co. vs. Augusta 2-9-07
After seeing Bracken's game Saturday against Russell Co. And after seeing the district draw this morning, Augusta takes this one 10+
-
39th District Draw
I was more of a shooter.:sssh:
-
39th District Draw
Chris Owens is going to get his, the Panthers need to give Nick Anderson more pressure.
-
39th District Draw
Oh I was under the impression all voted to draw except the Royals, my mistake.
-
39th District Draw
Your exactly right. Thats been a problem all season with the Panthers, free throws and easy buckets. What they've been doing on Defense against the Saints hasn't worked all season.
-
38th District Draw
Last year it was yes, but this year the 38th has some parody. Although I do think Harrison will win the District, If they or PC get Deming in the finals becareful, trust me I know from experience.
-
39th District Draw
Tough draw for the Bears, I'm sure they feel slighted since they have not lost to St. Pat or Augusta. But hey guess they should have voted to seed. St. Patrick will look for revenge on the Panthers from last season. But the Saints have won all 3 meetings this season, the Saints have to be feeling a eerie of that. And for the Panthers maybe they can FINALLY figure out the Patties, 4th time a charm maybe?