Everything posted by KYSPORTSFAN
-
Oneida Baptist Institute and Football????
How do those teams do and who do they play?
-
Making a statement late
Lincoln started the season with a loss to PRP, but is on a 7 game winning streak and looks to be getting stronger every game.
-
Paintsville 8, South Floyd 0
Normally the game is played on thursday if one of the schools has no school on friday.But KHSAA is showing this game as scheduled for friday.
-
Who will be next to win their first title?
Lincoln is also on there way
-
Biggest Surprises & Disappointments for 2006
I think that experience and a new offensive coordinator have really helped this years Lincoln team out.
-
Who will be next to win their first title?
With the merger of the schools and one of the states best coaches I see a program that will be at the top year end and year out on the horizon.
-
Lincoln Co vs. Montgomery CO.
Great to hear Phillips is doing good. A great reunion would be bringing back a couple of the radio announcers for a possible playoff run :sssh:
-
Lincoln Co vs. Montgomery CO.
Wow, in the last 2 threads you have indeed given some names of some great ball carriers in death valley. With Lincolns football program looking to be back on track, it would be great to see the teams from the late 80's and 90's all brought back for some kind of reunion if Lincoln gets a home playoff game. I think that would be a great thing for the community and this years team.
-
Lincoln Co vs. Montgomery CO.
- 10/16/06 Herald-Leader Rating The State
I agree!!:thumb:- 10/16/06 Herald-Leader Rating The State
And the Christian County team they beat should make a run in the 4a playoffs.- Bowling Green 1 Breckinridge County 0 (Forfeit)
But what was the reason for the forfeit?- Who will be next to win their first title?
Thats why the good lord allows us to give opinions, just like the one I gave. BTW Mercer has a boat load of strength, speed and talent and those 3 things are coached by one of the best Coaches in HS football in Jaggers.- Lincoln Co vs. Montgomery CO.
Word is Braxton Miller should be good to go friday night, anyone heard anything else?- Biggest Surprises & Disappointments for 2006
But did u think they would be as stong as they have indeed turned out to be. I am a Lincoln fan and I knew they would be stong and improved from last year, but they have surprised me.- 10/16/06 Herald-Leader Rating The State
I was not comparing the 2 teams, just stating that if Hoptown is a top 25 team, Mercer sure as heck should be also and I am a Hoptown fan.- 10/16/06 Herald-Leader Rating The State
HC beat a very good Christian County team earlier in the season.- KHSAA District Championship Question
I see alot of teams claiming that distinction!!!- Taylor Co. at Boyle Co. Predictions and Talk
Boyle better not over look Taylor, I see Boyle winning by 3 tds.- Who will be next to win their first title?
I see Mercer getting their first State Title this year. And IMHO, Mercer can play with anyone in any class this year.- 10/16/06 Herald-Leader Rating The State
There is noway a 4-4 Hop town team should be in the top 25 and Mercer not. Just my 2 cents worth.- Russell County at Southwestern
Russell County comes to the Reservation with a record of 4-4, 0-3 in district play. Southwestern comes into the game 5-3, 3-0 in district play. Southwestern has there final 2 regular season games at home, and if they win out they will have the #1 seed. Ill take: Southwestern 34 Russell County 20- KHSAA District Championship Question
Just try to get this message out to a couple hundred BGP Members. On almost every game thread I read, someone is talking about one of the final regular season games deciding the District Championship. Still clear as Mud to alot of people!!!- 12th Region Preseason Picks
Give Coach Story time to put his staple on the program and they will be back at the top in the region. I believe they have alot of underclassmen this year that will log the majority on the minutes played.- KHSAA District Championship Question
Did you ever get a reply? - 10/16/06 Herald-Leader Rating The State