Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Co vs. Montgomery CO.

Featured Replies

This is a big district match up being played at Montgomery.....what yall think?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln will be the favorite...but don't overlook the Indians. Should be a great game.

This isn't the same Montgomery team of the past couple of years. I still think Lincoln will be a little too much.

 

Lincoln 34-20.

  • Author

I agree Montgomery is alot better. If they had took care of biz at GRC this game would be between two undefeated district leaders. The game is no less important. Coach French said his team lacked focus last week, but i thought they played well throughout.

 

28-12 Lincoln

If Lincoln wins they will earn a home playoff game, if I am correct. Lincoln wins again 33-20

This game is really big for both teams. If the inidans win this one then they are the distric champions. If Lincoln wins then they play Madison Central for the distric championship if Central takes care of North Laurel. If i am wrong on that please correct me. Ill say MC 28-LC-27

Obviously, Montgomery County is for real. Of the central and eastern Kentucky teams I'm familiar with (or somewhat familiar with), this is the biggest turnaround of 2006. I have only seen the scores, but apparently there is not a blatant weakness of this team would have been exposed by someone. True, thay've lost a couple (or whatever), but they haven't been blown out and have played especially well lately. Since its at home, and I'm sure this will be a wild, vocal crowd, I'll say...

 

Montgomery County 23

Lincoln County 16

Obviously, Montgomery County is for real. Of the central and eastern Kentucky teams I'm familiar with (or somewhat familiar with), this is the biggest turnaround of 2006. I have only seen the scores, but apparently there is not a blatant weakness of this team would have been exposed by someone. True, thay've lost a couple (or whatever), but they haven't been blown out and have played especially well lately. Since its at home, and I'm sure this will be a wild, vocal crowd, I'll say...

 

Montgomery County 23

Lincoln County 16

 

The Lincoln Co fans better be ready for the crowd at MC...it will be wild.They know how to support their team.:thumb:

  • Author
The Lincoln Co fans better be ready for the crowd at MC...it will be wild.They know how to support their team.:thumb:[/quote

 

 

 

I hope they don`t get physical, i`m still on probation!!!!!!:devil:

 

:D

The Lincoln Co fans better be ready for the crowd at MC...it will be wild.They know how to support their team.:thumb:

 

Rejuvination of a program seems to be about as excited as hungry fans get, especially when they haven't eaten in several years. Lincoln will have to play its best game.

I really dont understand the District Champ thing at this point. If Montgomery beats LC and LC beats MC both Montgomery and LC will have one loss in the District. Why is Montgomery champs? On another thread Son of Bear stated that if LC beats Montgomery and has a loss to MC, MC is District Champ even with LC and MC having one loss each. Looks like LC is the only team in the District that must finish District play undefeated to win the District.

The Lincoln Co fans better be ready for the crowd at MC...it will be wild.They know how to support their team.:thumb:[/quote

 

 

 

I hope they don`t get physical, i`m still on probation!!!!!!:devil:

 

:D

:laugh:

  • Author

Lincoln is also getiing a taste of success that they haven`t had for several years............THEY ARE HUNGRY FOR THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!! MC will have to play their best game as well.;)

Lincoln is also getiing a taste of success that they haven`t had for several years............THEY ARE HUNGRY FOR THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!! MC will have to play their best game as well.;)

We play away this week...I may just have to drive over to MC and watch this game. Both teams will want it bad.

  • Author
I really dont understand the District Champ thing at this point. If Montgomery beats LC and LC beats MC both Montgomery and LC will have one loss in the District. Why is Montgomery champs? On another thread Son of Bear stated that if LC beats Montgomery and has a loss to MC, MC is District Champ even with LC and MC having one loss each. Looks like LC is the only team in the District that must finish District play undefeated to win the District.

 

I think tie breakers in district goes to the head to head winner.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.